PDA

View Full Version : Hey Evilcartman

cobrapace94
08-06-2002, 11:09 PM
Gotta ask, what is the "hood liner mod"? Just curious, never seen that in a sig before.

I like the current security system!! :thumbsup: CHL and a Glock 23C :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Evilcartman
Mods to date 8-2: Magnaflow (Catted) X pipe, K&N FIPK , Grill snake, Tint, Magnaflow catback, Steeda Tri-ax shifter (Nice and Notchy) Nathaniels Subframe Connectors, hood liner mod

Soon to come: Custom Alum cold air (Installing it 8-10), JDM 4 lb pulley, Flip chip, larger intercooler, Lojack, etc....

Current security: CHL and a Glock 23C
[/B]

Firme
08-07-2002, 12:36 AM
I'm curious too.. I see a bunch of guys on stangnet have done that also...

and have you guys been hearing about the 500 rwhp 03's with the diablo chip tune and minimal mods???

TcM-668
08-07-2002, 12:54 AM
There is some discussion about this out and about.

check: http://forums.svtperformance.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14468&highlight=Hood

They are opening up the vents and reworking the inner liner to let the air out of the engine bay.

hope this helps...

ZincYellowCobra
08-07-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Firme
I'm curious too.. I see a bunch of guys on stangnet have done that also...

and have you guys been hearing about the 500 rwhp 03's with the diablo chip tune and minimal mods???

I have a buddy who threw on long tubes, an h-pipe and a lightning pulley and the car is now turning 441 horses to the rear wheels...

I want :bounce: I want :bounce: I want :bounce: I want... an '03 Cobra....

Evilcartman
08-07-2002, 12:36 PM
That is correct, I just made the hood vents more functionable. I have pictures of it on my web site under '03/mods. This mods is a must if you own an '03. I plan to do a full tech write up on it soon.

As for the Diablo chip, I have talking to a lot of Lightning guys that are in Halo and they said that the Diablo chip builts the most power but they have also had their motor blow up on them. Supposively, the chip leans out the engine to much, thus causing damage. I think I will be getting a custom burned chip from JDM and make sure that Jim doesn't lean it out to much. I can tell you one thing about this car. Installing the exhaust and Airfilter made a lot more difference on this car than on any of my 5.0's.

Firme
08-07-2002, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
..........I plan to do a full tech write up on it soon.

hey dude... our website http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com has a tech section collecting dust... if you do any write ups with pics, I will post them on the site :thumbsup: :bounce:

Evilcartman
08-07-2002, 12:45 PM
I will work on it and send it to you.