PDA

View Full Version : HRP Results???


97CasperCobra
08-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Just wondering if Keith and Nancy headed up to HRP today. If so how was the track and what were your times?? Thanks gang. :D

Evilcartman
08-12-2002, 12:03 AM
Damn it. I only ran a 13.01 @ 112. The weather kinda sucked and I had 3/4's of a tank of gas. My 60 FT's were 2.1-2.3. I either spun real hard or I bogged. I'm not use to these 4.6 L's. My 5.0's were real different out of the hole. Maybe next time I will break into the 12's. I think everyone else was running real crappy.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ZincYellowCobra
08-12-2002, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by Evilcartman
I think everyone else was running real crappy.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Let me start by saying - Tonight SUCKED! It was humid as hell .

I was truly disappointed in my times... My best pass tonight was a 13.717 @101 w/ 2.09 60'. (All in all - my passes were 13.889, 13.874, 14.018 (missed second gear), 13.717, and 13.764...)

Two weeks ago at HRP I was running 13.4's and 13.5's - best pass being 13.4 @ 104 w/ 2.25 60'..

Tonight just motivated me to get back out there again soon...

cobrapace94
08-12-2002, 02:54 PM
Nancy, are you still running on those bald tires? Not too bad of 60' times on bald street tires, if that is what you ran on. Need to get those Nitto drag radials.. That would increase the times.
Gotta love girls who drag race.....:bounce: :thumbsup:

ZincYellowCobra
08-12-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Nancy, are you still running on those bald tires? Not too bad of 60' times on bald street tires, if that is what you ran on. Need to get those Nitto drag radials.. That would increase the times.
Gotta love girls who drag race.....:bounce: :thumbsup:

That was on Nittos..

On street tires, my 60' times were around 2.30.. on Nittos w/ no burnout, my 60' times were 2.25'ish. Last night, on Nittos w/ a burnout I got my 60' down to a 2.09.

Sometime in the VERY near future, I will put my gear in. :bounce::bounce:

I am waiting to get one more part before I do that... After that - it's ON! :bounce: :bounce:

cobrapace94
08-13-2002, 12:06 AM
Gotta ask, what part??? "SUPERCHARGER"???? We all gotta know. :)
Getting better on the 60', from 2.20 to 2.09.
Get the gears, you'll love them.

ZincYellowCobra
08-13-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Gotta ask, what part??? "SUPERCHARGER"???? We all gotta know. :)
Getting better on the 60', from 2.20 to 2.09.
Get the gears, you'll love them.

Supercharger? In my dreams! Hahahaha.

The "one more part" is my IRS brace.. to help minimize the wheel hop..

I bought the gear about 2 months ago :bounce: :bounce: It is sitting in a box in my living room just waiting for that perfect moment to go in the car! (Aging to perfection?!?) Haha. I am waiting to install the bushings, IRS brace and the 4.30's all at one time..

I did finally install my cold air kit, Saturday afternoon. That had also been sitting in a box in my living room, aging to perfection...

cobrapace94
08-13-2002, 10:37 AM
Cool, looks like you have a good plan.
All leading up the the supercharger, right.. That's what I keep telling myself anyways.
Bet the parts looked good sitting on the living room floor. :)

ZincYellowCobra
08-13-2002, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Cool, looks like you have a good plan.
All leading up the the supercharger, right.. That's what I keep telling myself anyways.
Bet the parts looked good sitting on the living room floor. :)



Nope, Nooooooooooooooo supercharger!!! As much as I'd love to have one... My goal is to get to the mid 12's N/A. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SilverStang
08-16-2002, 11:49 PM
Nancy - what IRS brace did you get. Neighbors told be you found one different than the PHP brace.

Those aren't bad times............ Fer a gurl. :D You know I'm kidding.

Wanna race... before you get the gears in? or after I guess... I think I'll still take you. :p

Eric

ZincYellowCobra
08-17-2002, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by SilverStang
Nancy - what IRS brace did you get. Neighbors told be you found one different than the PHP brace.

Those aren't bad times............ Fer a gurl. :D You know I'm kidding.

Wanna race... before you get the gears in? or after I guess... I think I'll still take you. :p

Eric

Oh yeah? Fer a gurl? We'll see about THAT! ;)

Yeah, I will run ya before the gear install.. AND AFTER. :bounce:

Have you done anything else to yours, Eric?

As far as the IRS brace... there are a few out there but I actually think I am going to get the PHP IRS brace. (I was looking at Steeda's, Kenny Brown's, PHP's and the Ford '03 Cobra brace...)

What about you? Are you looking into getting one??