PDA

View Full Version : Mid America Motorplex video

Cobra-R
08-12-2002, 12:53 PM
I just mailed in car video of saturdays sessions at MAM to Dean. If anyone else wants to see it, just let dean know so he can send on to you. I would like to eventually get the tape back, but there is no hurry. Maybe whoever has it last can bring it to Iowa when they come in Oct.

There is also some video on the same tape of me running at Brainerd on tuesday.

Brian

Big Daddy
08-12-2002, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
I just mailed in car video of saturdays sessions at MAM to Dean. If anyone else wants to see it, just let dean know so he can send on to you. I would like to eventually get the tape back, but there is no hurry. Maybe whoever has it last can bring it to Iowa when they come in Oct.

There is also some video on the same tape of me running at Brainerd on tuesday.

Brian

Hey that's great a training tape that shows what NOT to do! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D I would love to take a look at the video...if I play it in fast forward I'll get to see what the track looks like at speed!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I'm just kidding Brian we all know your moniker of Cruiser Boy is well deserved!! :D :D :D :D ;)
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
08-12-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

Hey that's great a training tape that shows what NOT to do! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) :D I would love to take a look at the video...if I play it in fast forward I'll get to see what the track looks like at speed!!! ;) ;) ;) :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I'm just kidding Brian we all know your moniker of Cruiser Boy is well deserved!! :D :D :D :D ;)

OOOOPPPPSSS sorry Brian that should have read is NOT well deserved! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Cobra-R
08-12-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy

Yep, whatever you do, take different lines than I do, that way I won't have to alter my line when I pass you. ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, my car does handle alot different than yours, so you will be making changes from how I do in the video. It took me most of friday afternoon to get new lines down for this car compared to the car I had at that track in May. You are gona love that track, greg. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
08-13-2002, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Yep, whatever you do, take different lines than I do, that way I won't have to alter my line when you pass me. ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Seriously, my car does handle alot different than yours, so you will be making changes from how I do in the video. It took me most of friday afternoon to get new lines down for this car compared to the car I had at that track in May. You are gona love that track, greg. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

COOL! I'm glad you're making plans for me passing you! ;) ;) ;) :D :D

I'm looking forward to driving a track that isn't wall centric!! My next two ontracks are at Lowe's in Charlotte and IRP both have LOTS of walls! :( :( Butt I'll be driving CAREFULLY to make sure I make October at MAM! :D :D :D :thumbsup:

johnbasf
08-24-2002, 11:56 AM
I'd like to see the video. Who has it so I can send you my address?