PDA

View Full Version : Show update....

97CasperCobra
08-16-2002, 04:02 PM
Got our first "Special Interest" registration today. A 1967 Fastback GTA, Platnium color. Also another '03 owner contacted me and is going to enter the car show and join the SCMC and our little Cobra group. Also have some people from Arlington coming down to make it to the show. This is getting good gang, as of right now I have 15 registered. David, David's friend w/Roush, Josh, Lamar, Jose, Nina, Jason, Don, Joe and everyone else....where you at??? Let's beat them Carolina people, all we need is 40 more!!!! :thumbsup:

cobltng
08-17-2002, 05:36 PM
Sound like it is coming together. Need 40 more......hmmmmm. How about other clubs? I know you have Steve the snakeman from Space City Cruisers and then there is Bill Rios. Have you contacted any clubs in Victoria,Corpus Christi,San Antonio? The Austin Club didn't look very promising for special interest, trucks and certainly no late model Cobras. Three 03's were there. The Sonic Blue coupe belonged to a dealer who was trying to sell it and ditto for a sonic blue convertible from Waco. There was also a guy with a 03 vert that had just bought the car and had been diagnosed with a degenerative muscle disease affecting his left leg. No future with a Cobra. Wanted to talk about trading the 03 for my L, no dice. Rambling here.........Just thinking where we might get more bodies(in Cobras):cool:

Andy M
08-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Mike,

I assume you inadvertantly omitted my name from the registered list, right? I sent you my form some time ago. Pls let me know if you did NOT get it??

cobrabitn
08-18-2002, 12:17 AM
Hmm? 40 cars to go. You know, that's a long way for y'all Texans....:rotf: Maybe you will, maybe you won't, beat us that is but you still have a ways to go. Let's make this the biggest SCMC show of the year, okay?

:bounce: