PDA

View Full Version : Car Show signs??

Andy M
08-27-2002, 11:40 PM
Folks,

Anyone here know a good place to get some real nice Car Show (good quality) signs done up? You know when you attend a concourse car show, you see the sign in front of the vehicle with all of the car's list of specifications and/or mods??

My R will be in the upcoming Joe Meyers event and I want to make something nice to go with the car.

Any help or advice on this would be much appreciated.

TIA!

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:18 AM
Hi Andy..
My original sign was done by someone else, but I had the KING of graphics do my mods to my sign when i did alot of my mods on my car....Its Chuck Coupland, out of Laporte. I KNOW ya'll have seen ton of his work on cars and signs. He did the custom painted SVO on my sideskirts...(all his idea, I told him to go for it!) :yup: My sign is kinda plain, but nice. His coolest work is on WhiteSnakes Sign and his helmet. I know I have a pic of his sign, but not sure of the helmet. I will post his card here and also post some pics of his work that I have he has done for us.
He is very reasonable in price, and is a perfectionist. And a very nice guy as well...He's off of 146 in Laporte. Here is his card:
BTW: if your doing it for the Joe Meyers show, you might oughtta get on it now...hes got tons of pics you can look at if you need ideas...

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:36 AM
Here is WhiteSnakes Sign..:thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:38 AM
and somemore! :cool:

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:40 AM
He came up w/ this idea himself...instead of just 'black' like most do...he said ya wanna have some fun w/ it..I said SURE! He did an awesome job!!!!

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:44 AM
He also put this on Steve's blower...

Topless In Tex
08-28-2002, 01:47 AM
Believe it or not, i dont have a pic of my sign handy,:rolleyes: but I'll find one and post it for ya too....maybe Steve has a pic of his helmet. I might but I have SOOOOOOOOOO many pics...it would take me all night plus a few to go through them. If he has one, maybe he'll send it to me and i'll post it for ya! Its really really cool! He did a great job! Hope this helps! Good luck! :cool:
TNT:grinangel

Andy M
08-28-2002, 07:21 AM
TNT:

Thanks a million!! :D :) I will give him a call ASAP!

I think I may have him do my helmet also?....