PDA

View Full Version : Space City Cruisers Labor Day Show Results

Firme
08-31-2002, 10:37 PM
Congratulations to the following people for winning an award.

Sherri, John, David, Keith, and Steve...

the show was great and the day was super hot...

Also, CONGRATULATIONS to the club.. we got ALOT of exposure as we were mentioned over the P.A. numerous times, we recruited people for our show, got our show announced over the PA..

and we presented our club award (tony you will like this one) to a 1969 MACH 1... the owner was very excited... (he also won best of show :doubt: )

Oh and by the way, we as South Central Cobra's also won second place in the club appreciation given to the clubs represted at the show today... and we got a plaque :bounce: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

many pictures and a write up comming soon to our website :bounce:

97CasperCobra
09-01-2002, 02:04 AM
So good to hear guys. Hope everyone had a great time and stayed hydrated. Who won what?? Can't wait to see the pictures and hear all the stories. Thanks for the update Edmond. :thumbsup:

Firme
09-01-2002, 03:04 AM
I think they were all best of class awards,

Mike I will PM you about the award....

Firme
09-01-2002, 03:27 AM
I would also like to thank Steve and Christine, along with the Space City Cruisers for inviting us to their show. They were extremely nice and put on a great show. :thumbsup:

The show had a 204 car count... that is a GREAT turnout

cobrapace94
09-01-2002, 10:55 AM
Congrats to the winners: Sherri, John, David, Keith, and Steve...
It was a very good turn out for a 3 day holiday weekend that was extremly hot. Some very beautiful cars and trucks.
Picking the winner for the trophy was easy (after the Shelby left anyway), that 69 Mach I was a 10 car..

msmap
09-01-2002, 02:03 PM
ahhhh, someday mine will be, too :cool:

Somehow SSSSNK beat out John in the vert class. Me 2nd, him 3rd and a lowly Camaro 1st.

Our banner hung proudly behind announcing us all. I was told we made quite an exciting entrance when the 7 of us pulled up together being lead by David and his LOUD exhaust and closed out by Keith and Scott's 03s. Dayum, we must have looked good :D