PDA

View Full Version : Guess who has a birthday this coming Sunday?


Andy M
09-04-2002, 08:35 PM
Our fearless leader!

Mike, in case I forget about it this weekend?.. Happy Birthday dude!!!! :flag:

97CasperCobra
09-04-2002, 08:57 PM
Thanks man. Don't know who told ya, but yes, I'll be 26 years young. :D Hope to have many more wonderful years to come with everything I have now. Thanks again Andy!! :thumbsup:

Andy M
09-04-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Don't know who told ya, but yes, I'll be 26 years young. I have my ways of finding out these things!!;)

Happy 26th!! and wishing you many many more!

Mine was on the 24th of August. I was 24.. ahem, I mean 44. :)

cobrapace94
09-04-2002, 10:29 PM
You be knocking on that door Mike. Better watch out it will get here fast. :bounce: :thumbsup: Congrats and be safe so you can get the break the 30 door down.
I had heard also.

msmap
09-04-2002, 10:47 PM
I knew, too, Mike. Have a happy and safe #26. Enjoy them all, they seem to arrive faster and faster as you get up there in the number of candles on the cake :')

Firme
09-04-2002, 11:40 PM
A fellow dragon ey....

Welcome to the 26 club...:thumbsup:

:bounce: Happy soon to be Birthday!!

JBejarano
09-04-2002, 11:43 PM
happy early!

Firme
09-04-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by JBejarano
happy early!


man... you're from my neck of the woods, you need to come out more, I'm usually the loner driving out form the South West side...we need to get our own SW caravan..:doubt:

cobrabitn
09-05-2002, 11:26 AM
Happy Birthday early Casper Cobra... :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-05-2002, 01:56 PM
Gee wiz..what can a guy say?? Thanks a bunch group, you are all a good group of friends. So Amanda spilled the beans huh?? She's a sneaky little devil :firedevil

Hopefully I won't get the :spanked: for the b-day :D

See you all Sat. :thumbsup:

Firme
09-05-2002, 02:36 PM
it also says the date on your profile...

msmap
09-05-2002, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Hopefully I won't get the :spanked: for the b-day :D



I'll be bringing my switch :bounce:

cobrapace94
09-05-2002, 08:39 PM
[i] She's a sneaky little devil :firedevil

Hopefully I won't get the :spanked: for the b-day :D

See you all Sat. :thumbsup: [/B]

Heck, and I always thought that was the fun part. :spanked: How did you guess who spilled the beans.

JBejarano
09-05-2002, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Firme
man... you're from my neck of the woods, you need to come out more, I'm usually the loner driving out form the South West side...we need to get our own SW caravan..:doubt:

Man, I'd love to be able to make it to more events and get togethers, unfortunatly the job prohibits me. Being that I work retail, I ALWAYS work on Saturdays. I dont get out until 6:00pm and most of the time the get togethers are early saturday. I try to go out when they are later at night, i.e. the time there was a get together here at the Fountains, I was there, didnt get to meet anybody:( but I was there :thumbsup: This time around I am going to make sure I meet at least half the people there! What time you planning on heading up to the show on the 15th?

Firme
09-05-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by JBejarano
Man, I'd love to be able to make it to more events and get togethers, unfortunatly the job prohibits me. Being that I work retail, I ALWAYS work on Saturdays. I dont get out until 6:00pm and most of the time the get togethers are early saturday. I try to go out when they are later at night, i.e. the time there was a get together here at the Fountains, I was there, didnt get to meet anybody:( but I was there :thumbsup: This time around I am going to make sure I meet at least half the people there! What time you planning on heading up to the show on the 15th?

I will be there crack early since I am helping run it.. so crack early :doubt:

we usually get together around 5 to eat then just drive around all over town.. so you would be more than welcome to call us up and meet us out...
my cell phone is on the club flyer..

JBejarano
09-05-2002, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Firme
I will be there crack early since I am helping run it.. so crack early :doubt:

we usually get together around 5 to eat then just drive around all over town.. so you would be more than welcome to call us up and meet us out...
my cell phone is on the club flyer..

cool deal. Yeah, I was planning on getting to the show pretty early, gettin up at 7:00a and heading over there, probably getting there around 8:00a. If can lend a hand, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help if I can! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
09-06-2002, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by JBejarano
If can lend a hand, let me know, I'll be more than happy to help if I can! :thumbsup:

Cool Deal Jose!!! :thumbsup: Thanks for the offer. I think we're good as far as help, but I'll let you know. And you can get in touch with any of us when a meeting is going on to meet up with on our meet days. See ya this Sat man.

Z06 Chic
09-06-2002, 07:24 PM
Mike... wishing you a Great 26th Birthday! Enjoy and be safe.

:thumbsup:

SVT99
09-07-2002, 12:54 PM
26 huh? I remember that one. Spent it in the hospital, long story. Hope yours is SAFE and fun. Happy B-day!

Topless In Tex
09-08-2002, 05:25 AM
Hey Mike...
HAPPY BDAY TO U!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope its a good one!!!!!!!!!! Your best years are yet to come! REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to talk to ya! Have a great b-day!
:banana:TNT:banana:

Andy M
09-08-2002, 11:17 AM
Mike,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

did Richard Hammond ever show up yesterday?? Sorry I had to run ...but I had something planned with the kiddies!

Keep me/us posted this week on the status of the show in case you need something? I will call Steve at HP on Monday.