PDA

View Full Version : Need new Pic


Z06 Chic
09-11-2002, 10:30 PM
http://www.mustangmods.com/publish/Lightning%20Chic/Misc%20Pics/Nina2.JPG

Anyone willing to take more pics for me???

Josh968
09-11-2002, 10:34 PM
I would, but seein' as I'm gunna be gone fer a week...

If nobody does it by the time I get back, I will.

97CasperCobra
09-11-2002, 10:43 PM
I'm your man Nina. We can clean that beauty up and take some really nice pics of it for ya. You do the cleaning, I'll do the photographing. Maybe we can get one like this for ya:

http://www.mustangmods.com/publish/97CasperCobra/Cobra%20Pics/Deer7.JPG

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Z06 Chic
09-12-2002, 01:35 AM
Thank you both for your offer. I will look forward to cleaning it up to take great photos. :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
09-12-2002, 09:36 AM
I could take some pics with you next to or on and send them in to 5.0 BOM (Babe of the Month). What kind of bathing suit do you have? "T" back? JK. I'll put the camera in the car this weekend. Oh, Hi Nina. :bounce:
Mike cool pic, but needed to be a sunnier day, too cloudy.

Firme
09-12-2002, 10:42 AM
well... I've take a pic or two here and there also...

will definitely have the camera this weekend

97CasperCobra
09-12-2002, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Mike cool pic, but needed to be a sunnier day, too cloudy.

No way!!! It adds to the picture, the contrast of white on a dark sky with those Elk in the background. Ah, to each his own. :D :thumbsup:

Bartman01
09-12-2002, 07:14 PM
Newbie here - I like the picture the way it is. Normally the grey clouds, grey pavement, and white car would make the picture a little too monochrome. But in this case the clouds make the elk stand out and add some tension to the image.

Unless something major comes up, I will be coming to the car show this weekend and will have my 35mm along. I am going to try out a couple of different film emulsions so if anyone has ideas, I'm open to suggestion. This will be my first real attempt at car pics, and I can't wait to see how they come out.

If anyone wants some large detailed photos of their cars at some point, I've got a medium format (5cm x 5cm negative size) too. Makes great 8x10 or larger prints. I probabaly won't have it this weekend - don't want to lug it around, plus one of the backs is leaking light and I don't have enough time to figure out which one it is.

I will also have my 2001 Cobra to enter in the show. No illusions about winning since I don't have time to really prep it and it's my daily driver.

97CasperCobra
09-12-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
I will also have my 2001 Cobra to enter in the show. No illusions about winning since I don't have time to really prep it and it's my daily driver.

David is that you?? Welcome aboard who-ever you are. :D Glad you found us. See ya Sunday!!!

Firme
09-12-2002, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
Newbie here - I like the picture the way it is. Normally the grey clouds, grey pavement, and white car would make the picture a little too monochrome. But in this case the clouds make the elk stand out and add some tension to the image.

Unless something major comes up, I will be coming to the car show this weekend and will have my 35mm along. I am going to try out a couple of different film emulsions so if anyone has ideas, I'm open to suggestion. This will be my first real attempt at car pics, and I can't wait to see how they come out.

If anyone wants some large detailed photos of their cars at some point, I've got a medium format (5cm x 5cm negative size) too. Makes great 8x10 or larger prints. I probabaly won't have it this weekend - don't want to lug it around, plus one of the backs is leaking light and I don't have enough time to figure out which one it is.

I will also have my 2001 Cobra to enter in the show. No illusions about winning since I don't have time to really prep it and it's my daily driver.


Welcome aboard Bartman01, nice to have you join us... looks like we have alot in common.... daily driven driven 2001 Cobra(Im not gonna have any illusions either.. Im there to support our club)... love for photography (I used to be a semi-pro few years ago) and appreciation for medium format (:( I miss having medium format)

to everyone bringing cameras to the show... make sure that if you get some good pics, to get with me about having them thrown in the mix for the website... I will have my Sony CD Mavica with me.. with a few spare CD's, but I don't know how many chances I will have to take pics if it gets hectic....

Edmond

Z06 Chic
09-12-2002, 10:25 PM
Welcome abord Bartman01. Enjoy the board and looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks to all for the offers in taking photo of my Lovely L. I can't wait to have more pics.

D- thanks for the compliment. Some pics with me in it would be great, but not in my bathing suit. NO WAY!

msmap
09-12-2002, 11:53 PM
Hello, Bartman01, welcome to the group. Hope to meet you Sunday.