PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning!

Z06 Chic
09-14-2002, 10:44 AM
Hey all...

What is going on today? It is such a beautiful day. Anything new I don't know about?

97CasperCobra
09-14-2002, 11:10 AM
Mornin' Nina. Not much going on today, just cleaning my car and getting show stuff all sorted out. Goodie bags to pack, car to pack, then check to make sure I have everything, then check again. :D May go drive around a short time tonight just b/c my car hasn't been driven since Thurs afternoon, but I'm gonna stay in the 'Woods. See ya tomorrow.

Z06 Chic
09-14-2002, 11:20 AM
Just to let you know...Jason will not be able to make it tomorrow for sure. He got his call last night about going on a 3 day trip starting tonight. At least we got to go out last night.

msmap
09-14-2002, 11:39 AM
Morning All :)

Hi, Mike, Andrew saw Casper's twin on Rankin last night rolling with his black brother. Wasn't you, was it? Showed him a pic of Casper and he said that's what it looked like. I think the black one was the same one we saw at Willowbrook earlier last night.

97CasperCobra
09-14-2002, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by msmap
Hi, Mike, Andrew saw Casper's twin on Rankin last night rolling with his black brother. Wasn't you, was it? Showed him a pic of Casper and he said that's what it looked like. I think the black one was the same one we saw at Willowbrook earlier last night.

Nope, wasn't me. Casper's changed since last time anyone saw her. :D Plus I don't go anywhere near Rankin, too many stupid ricers and rednecks to attract too many police. Sherri, let me know what class you're planning on entering. E-mail me, you haven't put me on your poop list have ya?? :(

cobrapace94
09-14-2002, 12:50 PM
Morning all. It is a nice bright sunshinny day. And HOT too.. Just trying to clean the car some more. You not gonna bring the R for him, could use the L to tow the R.
Have a good day.

msmap
09-14-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Morning all. It is a nice bright sunshinny day. And HOT too.. Just trying to clean the car some more. You not gonna bring the R for him, could use the L to tow the R.
Have a good day.

I tried to talk Jason into giving me the keys last night so I could take the R to the show for him, but that didn't go over too well. Hmmmm, wonder why? It is hot out but not too humid, so it is good. Love hot weather, hate the cold stuff :cool:

Z06 Chic
09-14-2002, 05:41 PM
He would never give up his keys to his R for me to take anywhere. Oh well, such as life.