PDA

View Full Version : A couple more Celebs in our group!!!

97CasperCobra
09-14-2002, 11:15 AM
In the newest issue of MM&FF, Christine(Topless in Tex) has a 4 page spread showing off that clean GT 'Vert of hers. And John Furgeson's wife Barbara made page 53 of the Ladies Snap Shots with their beautiful 92 GT 'Vert. Congrats Ladies!!!! :thumbsup:

Z06 Chic
09-14-2002, 11:21 AM
Congrats!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

msmap
09-14-2002, 11:23 AM
Way to go Christine and Barbara :bounce:

cobrapace94
09-14-2002, 12:51 PM
Guess I'll have to go & look see. Congrats on the national exposure.

Topless In Tex
09-15-2002, 03:27 AM
I had pretty much written off the Ladies Issue of MM&FF...that shoot was done a year and a half ago!!!!!! My car has made ALOT of changes since then! But, I was ecstatic when my daughter called me on my cell phone last Thursday night to tell me it was there! I got my copy when I got my mail on Friday!
THANKS! And I guess its better late than never! Congrats to the others in the issue as well. Not only Barbara.(whose car I've seen and its 10+) but also my friends from Mustang Works who got in too...Dana Lewis, Sharlene Gray, and Erica Luggo!!!!!!
:thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:
thanks again! :D

94 White Snake
09-18-2002, 03:21 PM
:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:

Congratulations, Christine!!!
Sorry it took almost two years before the pictures made it in the mag. I know how hard you work on your car and now all that work payed off!
White Snake (Steve)

Congratulations to Barbara!
I know you and John spend a lot of time on both the cars and the way your cars looked Sunday all the hard work showed.
Again congratulations to both Barbara and CC for a job well done!
White Snake (Steve)