PDA

View Full Version : Who's fault was the rain??

cobrapace94
09-16-2002, 11:57 AM
We all know it was Sherri and Christine's fault for the rain.. They had to have their tops down and the guys, being guys we are, needed to be cooled off, so mother nature cooled us guys off. Can you say cold shower? :bounce: I left my top up, cause nobody wanted to see me with my top down and I didn't want it to rain. :thumbsup: :D
Oh and for the dirty minded, it was their cars that had the tops down, not the girls. Hmmm.

Sorry girls I had to pick on you. :bounce: Don't be mad at me, I'm only jokeing with you, Sherri & Christine. It was a pleasure seeing you with your tops down. I'm ready to see you with you tops down again. :D
Hi Sherri. Hi Christine. Have a nice day & don't get too mad at me. Thanks

PAJ
09-16-2002, 12:39 PM
Darrrell, Darrell, Darrell... There you go, getting into trouble again. You'll never learn, will you?

By the way, I should mention that I also arrived topless, but nobody seemed to notice. Wonder why...

Seriously, it was fun seeing y'all again, despite the wet stuff. I thought that it was a really excellent first effort, and I'm looking forward to next year's show!

msmap
09-16-2002, 12:53 PM
Ah, Boys, you always get yourselves into trouble even though you don't even try :D Yes, Paul, I noticed you arrived topless and yes Darrell, I noticed you did too :thumbsup: but I guess you both were quick to realize that you couldn't compete with Christine and I so you guys bowed out graciously :rotf: Too bad Mother Nature had other plans for Christine and I :(

Anyways, it was a great time getting together to see everybody again :)

cobrapace94
09-16-2002, 01:07 PM
Yes I noticed Paul arriving with his top down, I also arrived with my top down, but Paul & I put our up and nobody noticed us, or cared.. :) I was a nice drive in with the top down.
I would not know what to do if I wasn't in trouble and you are correct in saying I will never learn.:thumbsup: :bounce:
We can blame Nina for the rain also, she posted about it also. Didn't think you could escape did you Nina?

Topless In Tex
09-16-2002, 02:24 PM
LOL!!! Too funny Darrell!
I was bound and determined to keep my top down so noone could see the black duct tape on my top! :mad: BUT Muther Nature had other ideas!!!!!!!!! At least next time we wont have to worry about it one way or the other....and HOPEFULLY by then, if it SHOULD rain again, maybe I'll have my new top put on! :)
If we didn't have such a long drive home, id have drove home topless...I did that last Sunday, me and my daughter ran errands in the rain all day w/ the top down. We had a blast! If you go fast enough you dont get wet...I think people thought we were nuts! One guy drove by and gave us a thumbsup! :thumbsup:
LOL!

:banana:TNT:banana:

PAJ: you live in Friendswood? I work there and grew up there.....did we meet at the show?:surprise:

PAJ
09-16-2002, 02:54 PM
Nope, we managed to miss each other the whole day. I'll make a point of introducing myself next time, though.

I try and make it to the show and shines on Friday nights in League City at least once a month, so maybe I'll see you there.

Z06 Chic
09-17-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
We all know it was Sherri and Christine's fault for the rain.. They had to have their tops down and the guys, being guys we are, needed to be cooled off, so mother nature cooled us guys off. Can you say cold shower? :bounce: I left my top up, cause nobody wanted to see me with my top down and I didn't want it to rain. :thumbsup: :D
Oh and for the dirty minded, it was their cars that had the tops down, not the girls. Hmmm.

Sorry girls I had to pick on you. :bounce: Don't be mad at me, I'm only jokeing with you, Sherri & Christine. It was a pleasure seeing you with your tops down. I'm ready to see you with you tops down again. :D
Hi Sherri. Hi Christine. Have a nice day & don't get too mad at me. Thanks

You are a bad boy!!!!