PDA

View Full Version : Houston Performance Dyno Day....October 12th

97CasperCobra
09-16-2002, 10:01 PM
Ok, let's see if we can get this going.

Date: Saturday, October 12th

Time: 8am

What: Dyno Day. $35 for 2 pulls. We need at least 15 the most is around 30-32 cars. Let's see if we can make this happen, HP is a big contributor to SCMC so let's support our guys. Let's keep this thread just for the "yes" or "no" replies, e-mail me with any questions.... sharktooth_13@yahoo.com

You can NOT get a chip burned during this as it takes a lot longer to do. You do not have to be there at 8am, I'll make the list as a "first sign, first on the dyno" deal. I suggest you come out and partake in the whole thing though as you don't want to miss out on anything. Thanks.

Andy M
09-16-2002, 10:05 PM
No.

Hope you guys have fun at the HP dyno day?!!

I will be having a different kind of fun that weekend... I am registered for the Driver's Edge High Performance Event at TWS that weekend! Man, can't wait to get the R back on the track again. It has been several months since my last track event and I am having withdrawl simptoms.

ILBCNU10
09-16-2002, 11:43 PM
Mike....told you I would be there (wanted to do the Cobra and the Truck) but you picked a day I will be out of town. I have Great Danes and show them as well...gonna be at our National Shows in Cincinnati......its a shame becasue I REALLY want to know what they both pull.

Topless In Tex
09-16-2002, 11:49 PM
I dont have a clue what the schedule is like for that day, or the month for that matter..or what is going on....I need to check out a few things.
BUT...as far as I know, I'll be a YES! :) Be looking forward to it. Really enjoyed the last one! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
09-17-2002, 12:59 AM
if it goes down, Im game

PAJ
09-17-2002, 08:32 AM
Don't think I'll be able to make this one.
Hopefully the next one, though.

SVT99
09-17-2002, 09:31 AM
I'll make it there Mike. Look forward to some cool weather hopefully. Interesting to see what the 03's will put out.:thumbsup:

cobltng
09-18-2002, 08:53 AM
Mike,Barb & I can't make it. We will be in Ennis for the NHRA event.

roadruna
09-18-2002, 01:04 PM
I can make it and maybe this time I can show up on time so that I can finally have a chance to meet everyone. I'm hoping to have my underdrives slapped on and a tune up by then. :D

Evilcartman
09-18-2002, 02:44 PM
I just dyno'ed last weekend at MTI. But I may redyno if I get another mod. Let me know. I will more than likely just hang out, worst case senerio. If nothing else, I can compare MTI to HP since I dyno'ed at HP before.

Bartman01
09-20-2002, 09:03 AM
Yes

Unless something major comes up.

I've been meaning to drop by there sometime soon to get a baseline dyno. No immediate mods planned, but I've been wanting to find out what I'm putting down stock.