PDA

View Full Version : Joe Myers Ford......

JBejarano
09-25-2002, 10:45 PM
Anybody know "Pinky's" direct number at Joe Myers? I've got a bad itch on that Fire Red 03 he had on display at the car show. Need to talk to him to see if he still has it and if not, if he has any 03 coupes. Thanks :thumbsup:

Evilcartman
09-25-2002, 11:36 PM
Don't pay over sticker. Russell and Smith sell all Cobra's at sticker. Talk to Derrel Holton.

Andy M
09-25-2002, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by JBejarano
Anybody know "Pinky's" direct number at Joe Myers? I've got a bad itch on that Fire Red 03 he had on display at the car show. Need to talk to him to see if he still has it and if not, if he has any 03 coupes. Thanks :thumbsup: It is in fact a gorgeous specimen isn't it?!!! :thumbsup:

But good luck getting them to sell it to you at sticker. Richard told me they usually get around $3-4K above sticker for the new Cobras.

Let us know how it goes??

By the way, just call the main number and ask for Richard Hammond. I am not sure you can call him direct??

JBejarano
09-25-2002, 11:57 PM
Thanks guys! :thumbsup: I may hold off a couple of months though, if I can :D Try to gather up a bit more change for a better down payment. Fire Red sure is nice, but kind of torn between that and the "Dark Shadow Grey" if that is what it is called. Hell, either way I'd be happy :D :bounce: I'll let ya'll know how it goes, thanks again! :thumbsup: