PDA

View Full Version : Decision has been made: I am swapping to solid axle!

BlackStallion Racing
09-27-2002, 09:21 PM
All I need is a donor 99+ GT... :thumbsup:

All 99+ GT owners in or around So. Fla.

I have a great deal for you!!!

I am Looking for a solid axle for my 01 Cobra. I would prefer 99+ GT donor (others pm me for details).
I have goodies with the IRS such as Steeda Polyurethane IRS bushings and PHP IRS brace installed. IRS comes with 31 spline axles (01s are a lot stronger than 99s) and 31 spline differential from the factory.
Want to swap for Solid Axle with Aftermarket Cat-Back (prefers Straight Through design like Magnaflow, Magnapack, Bassani, or Borla). GT owner gets IRS with goodies and stock Cobra Cat-Back.

PM me for details and arrangements

smashedheadcat
10-04-2002, 08:28 PM
More of a straight liner guy huh? Ehh.... can't disagree with that. Good luck with the swap. My little brother has a 2000 GT with a stock cat back, but I don't think he'd be interested in the IRS.

BlackStallion Racing
10-05-2002, 09:10 PM
Yeap, I am pretty much a 1/4 mile guy. Love straight acceleration and can't get enough of it... ;)

tnturbo
10-07-2002, 11:43 PM
Black Stallion, a little off topic, but I saw your post on a different board asking for best Magnaflow pricing. Check out the thread called exhausted in this forum for Full Line Exhaust contact info and pricing.

98banana
10-08-2002, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by BlackStallion Racing
All I need is a donor 99+ GT... :thumbsup:

All 99+ GT owners in or around So. Fla.

I have a great deal for you!!!

I am Looking for a solid axle for my 01 Cobra. I would prefer 99+ GT donor (others pm me for details).
I have goodies with the IRS such as Steeda Polyurethane IRS bushings and PHP IRS brace installed. IRS comes with 31 spline axles (01s are a lot stronger than 99s) and 31 spline differential from the factory.
Want to swap for Solid Axle with Aftermarket Cat-Back (prefers Straight Through design like Magnaflow, Magnapack, Bassani, or Borla). GT owner gets IRS with goodies and stock Cobra Cat-Back.

PM me for details and arrangements

If you have any problems finding one, I'll probably have one available in a few months. It's off of a '98 Cobra. It's got fairly new 3.73 gears and I also have the original 3.27 and fairly new 4.10 to go with it if your interested in them as well. I don't need a swap, but I'll be willing to sell the stuff I have...