PDA

View Full Version : Saturday Night

msmap
09-28-2002, 04:39 AM
Here is the plan:

We are having dinner at 7:00 at Otto's BBQ on Highway 59 in Stafford at the Fountains. Then take in all the cool rides. Then cruise across the parking lot to Sam's Boat for music and beverages. Then who knows, sure we'll figure out something.

Us northsiders are planning on meeting at the warehouse on I 45 and 1960 about 5:45. See y'all at Otto's :bounce:

Firme
09-28-2002, 05:04 AM
We are meeting at OTTO's Bar-B-Q @ 7PM

to get to Otto's, come down 59 South, past beltway 8, take the W. Airport/Kirkwood exit, stay on the feeder, pass the W. Airport Light, Pass the Kirkwood light, and turn in right by Fudrucker's, you pass one stop sign, you will see Loew's theatre on your right and Otto's on your left.....

make sure to bring your 21+ ID to get into Sam's Boat after dinner and car show and shine...

msmap
09-28-2002, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the directions, Edmond.

Evilcartman
09-28-2002, 03:09 PM
See ya there.

Z06 Chic
09-28-2002, 09:29 PM
Jason & I are staying home for the night to watch movies, so we won't be able to make it. Maybe next time

Evilcartman
09-29-2002, 02:30 AM
Sorry we had to leave early, but it turned out to be worth it. I raced the Camaro and beat him pretty bad. But the bonus was, while we were sitting at the light, a silver Viper pulled up (in the third lane) and when the light turned green he was still rolling. He got about five links on me and the Camaro got about 2-3(he has drag radials). But I flew past the Camaro and caught the Viper in the top of fourth. I made up about 5 links on him. It was a great run but I didn't have the Camcorder. I need tires next, real bad. See you guys in the morning.