PDA

View Full Version : MAM participants look here!!!!


Cobra-R
10-03-2002, 02:13 PM
There have been a couple misunderstanding regarding the Oct 26-27 event in Council Bluffs Ia. that I want to clear up.

1, Some of the registration forms say that lunch will be provided at the track. This is not the case, there is a concession stand there so you can buy snacks and drinks.

2, In some of the adds it says that friday will be a dyno day. There is a Dyno in Omaha, but we have moved fridays tech inspections to the track, so the Dyno will be no longer be a reasonable distance to us.

Sorry about the mistakes, if there is any other announcement regarding the event, I will make it here.

Thanks, Brian Groth

sfuller
10-05-2002, 01:20 AM
I think you forgot to announce that I will be putting your track prepped 2000R through it's paces for the weekend. ;)

sn8kbit
10-05-2002, 01:55 AM
steve, that'd be the 95R. the dust in his garage would cry for days if he got the either of the 00R's out......LMAO :rotf:

Cobra-R
10-05-2002, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by sfuller
I think you forgot to announce that I will be putting your track prepped 2000R through it's paces for the weekend. ;)

No Steve, it will be much less embarrasing having you passing an older slower R then it would be the 00R. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cobra-R
10-05-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
steve, that'd be the 95R. the dust in his garage would cry for days if he got the either of the 00R's out......LMAO :rotf:

Dust????? The only dust on my cars is from Kevins "beach trip" at Road America that settled on the 95. :D :D :D :D :D

kevin
10-09-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by sfuller
I think you forgot to announce that I will be putting your track prepped 2000R through it's paces for the weekend. ;)


steve, i seriously doubt that he even as any 00r's anymore. and second, track prepped:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i couldn't help myself brian :D

kevin
10-09-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Dust????? The only dust on my cars is from Kevins "beach trip" at Road America that settled on the 95. :D :D :D :D :D

don't think that possible. you were never close enough:D :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
10-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by kevin
steve, i seriously doubt that he even as any 00r's anymore. and second, track prepped:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i couldn't help myself brian :D


did he ever have any?????;) ;)

Cobra-R
10-09-2002, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by kevin
steve, i seriously doubt that he even as any 00r's anymore. and second, track prepped:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i couldn't help myself brian :D


I just save them for when I really want to drive fast. :doubt: :doubt: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Cobra-R
10-14-2002, 08:49 AM
There is going to be very limited parking at the hotel, so for people pulling trailers to MAM, if at all possible drop your trailer off at the track friday. They have good security at that track, so there should be no problems leaving your stuff there.

Thanks, Brian

ps. Remember tech inspection will be at the track on friday afternoon, we will stick around as long as it takes to get everyone teched.

Cobra-R
10-15-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
There have been a couple misunderstanding regarding the Oct 26-27 event in Council Bluffs Ia. that I want to clear up.

1, Some of the registration forms say that lunch will be provided at the track. This is not the case, there is a concession stand there so you can buy snacks and drinks.

Thanks, Brian Groth

Correction:
Lunch is now being provided at the track.

98banana
10-15-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Correction:
Lunch is now being provided at the track.

Okay, you need to make up my mind. First, I was coming, then I cancelled because the lunch was taken away. Now, I have to remake all my reservations! :mad:

j/k... I'm still not coming... although I wish I could...

97whitevert
10-15-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
Okay, you need to make up my mind. First, I was coming, then I cancelled because the lunch was taken away. Now, I have to remake all my reservations! :mad:

j/k... I'm still not coming... although I wish I could...

yeah thats why i had to cancel too!!!! darn and now, i doon't know if i can still get there......:( ;) ;)

Big Daddy
10-15-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
yeah thats why i had to cancel too!!!! darn and now, i doon't know if i can still get there......:( ;) ;)

Well Lisa I'll make you the same offer I made Becky and Stan. Be at my house in Asheville at 7 AM Thursday the 24th and you can ride in the Dingo out and back!! Just let me know! For the rest of you folks. IF Lisa and Big C don't take me up on the offer and you would like a ride just email me. I have room for two! :D :D :D

sfuller
10-15-2002, 10:56 PM
Are you doing the cookin' Brian, or can we safely eat the lunch? :D

I sure hope Liz is doing the cookin'

Cobra-R
10-15-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by sfuller
Are you doing the cookin' Brian, or can we safely eat the lunch? :D

I sure hope Liz is doing the cookin'

Oh no, I cook about as well as I drive a car. :rolleyes: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

sfuller
10-15-2002, 11:46 PM
So, lunch will be ready around 9 PM??? :thumbsup:

Dean95CobraR
10-16-2002, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by sfuller
So, lunch will be ready around 9 PM??? :thumbsup:



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
10-16-2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Oh no, I cook about as well as I drive a car. :rolleyes: :eek: :rotf: :rotf: I hear you can do a mean frozen pizza!!!!!;)

97whitevert
10-16-2002, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Well Lisa I'll make you the same offer I made Becky and Stan. Be at my house in Asheville at 7 AM Thursday the 24th and you can ride in the Dingo out and back!! Just let me know! For the rest of you folks. IF Lisa and Big C don't take me up on the offer and you would like a ride just email me. I have room for two! :D :D :D

nahhh if we could go we'd be going..... butt thanks!!:thumbsup:

BecBec
10-16-2002, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
nahhh if we could go we'd be going..... butt thanks!!:thumbsup: ditto, for us too Greg!!!:thumbsup:

kevin
10-16-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by sfuller
So, lunch will be ready around 9 PM??? :thumbsup:

if we're lucky.

gotta go check my calendar :D ;)

Cobra-R
10-16-2002, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by kevin
if we're lucky.

gotta go check my calendar :D ;)

Are you saying you need a new calender to go along with your clock???:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kevin
10-16-2002, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Are you saying you need a new calender to go along with your clock???:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

knot eye;)

Cobra-R
10-16-2002, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by kevin
knot eye;)

ok, just checking;) ;)

tgentry
10-21-2002, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Oh no, I cook about as well as I drive a car. :rolleyes: :eek: :rotf: :rotf:

So is lunch going to be ramin noodles or E-Z Mac? :rotf:

Mommy95R
10-23-2002, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by sfuller
Are you doing the cookin' Brian, or can we safely eat the lunch? :D

I sure hope Liz is doing the cookin'

I will do the cooking if you would like. I would even be willing to cut the crust off everybody's sandwiches for them!!:thumbsup:

Cobra-R
10-23-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Mommy95R
I will do the cooking if you would like. I would even be willing to cut the crust off everybody's sandwiches for them!!:thumbsup:


:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

tgentry
10-23-2002, 10:04 AM
Brian, I thought you LIKED having the crust cut off. That's why your VP of GGR! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kevin
10-23-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by Mommy95R
I will do the cooking if you would like. I would even be willing to cut the crust off everybody's sandwiches for them!!:thumbsup:


a mom who loves her children:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf:

kevin
10-23-2002, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:


accept the love with which the crust was removed:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: gg:D

Cobra-R
10-23-2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by tgentry
Brian, I thought you LIKED having the crust cut off. That's why your VP of GGR! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you are really in trouble. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: