PDA

View Full Version : Grrrrrrr, I'm not liking this.....


97whitevert
10-06-2002, 09:58 PM
http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/local/USTN0398?whatprefs=&y=8&x=15

But it is EARLY yet....:( :(

97whitevert
10-09-2002, 10:47 PM
hmmmmmm?????grrrrrrrr

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/local/USTN0398?whatprefs=&y=8&x=15

redsnake99
10-09-2002, 10:50 PM
Don't want to see these either this weekend:

97whitevert
10-09-2002, 11:03 PM
nope, not that either Dave-- hey remeind me to start off behind you so i don't have to give ya that point by:D:D:D

flynfink
10-10-2002, 07:27 AM
Sat. looks better than Friday.. Oh, well.

Hey Lisa, you may not wanna wash the car,, LOL

See ya

BadMoFo
10-10-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by redsnake99
Don't want to see these either this weekend:

thought it was kinda ironic that one of the guys in the pics is wearing a "Rice' jersey.;)

97whitevert
10-10-2002, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by flynfink
Sat. looks better than Friday.. Oh, well.

Hey Lisa, you may not wanna wash the car,, LOL

See ya

me-wash the car??!?!?!?!?! shirley you jest...:eek: :eek:

flynfink
10-10-2002, 10:05 AM
BBBDUUPPHH - and don't call me Shirley...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Originally posted by 97whitevert
me-wash the car??!?!?!?!?! shirley you jest...:eek: :eek:

97whitevert
10-10-2002, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by flynfink
BBBDUUPPHH - and don't call me Shirley...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

you don't like shirley???:( :( :rotf:

redsnake99
10-10-2002, 10:55 AM
Jeff, you'd understand Shirley if you had been at Road Atlanta, or was that Gingerman. Shirley gets around.


:D

97whitevert
10-10-2002, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by redsnake99
Jeff, you'd understand Shirley if you had been at Road Atlanta, or was that Gingerman. Shirley gets around.


:D


she showed up in atlanta originally....:eek:

BecBec
10-10-2002, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
she showed up in atlanta originally....:eek: and I must say she had a beautiful necklace around her neck made especially for her. But boy was she treated badly!!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

flynfink
10-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Seems I heard she was getting around.....

97whitevert
10-10-2002, 11:25 AM
she's not your type jeff, believe me!!!!

flynfink
10-10-2002, 11:34 AM
so, karen doesn't have to worry???

97whitevert
10-10-2002, 11:36 AM
no, karen has NO WORRIES there!!

Big Daddy
10-10-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
no, karen has NO WORRIES there!!

I don't know....from what I saw she was the perfect woman....mouth wide open and NOTHING COMING OUT!! ;) ;) ;) :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:














now where did I put that flame retartent suit????

BecBec
10-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
I don't know....from what I saw she was the perfect woman....mouth wide open and NOTHING COMING OUT!! ;) ;) ;) :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:














now where did I put that flame retartent suit???? :mad: :mad: you better find it quick!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Dean95CobraR
10-10-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
I don't know....from what I saw she was the perfect woman....mouth wide open and NOTHING COMING OUT!! ;) ;) ;) :D

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:














now where did I put that flame retartent suit????


:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

BecBec
10-10-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

flynfink
10-10-2002, 04:08 PM
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Soooooo, badddddddd

Dean95CobraR
10-10-2002, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by BecBec
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:


Is there a problem Becky?:D
It seems like some of us think it was funny.:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
10-10-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Is there a problem Becky?:D
It seems like some of us think it was funny.:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


:what: :what: :what: WHAT??? I don't get it.... DID I SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE SOME ONE MAD??? :what: :what: :what: :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel

BecBec
10-11-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Is there a problem Becky?:D
It seems like some of us think it was funny.:thumbsup: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rolleyes: I'm out numbered, so for once, I'm keeping my mouth shut!!!! ;) :D

BecBec
10-11-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
:what: :what: :what: WHAT??? I don't get it.... DID I SAY SOMETHING TO MAKE SOME ONE MAD??? :what: :what: :what: :grinangel :grinangel :grinangel NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, not you!!!!!!!!;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: