PDA

View Full Version : Question for you all

cobrabitn
10-07-2002, 10:48 AM
We will be sending Richrd Hammond an "SCMC" gift pack which will include a mouse pad, mug, and some pens. We can do this one of two ways. The box can be sent from here directly to Joe Myers Ford or I can send it to Mike and you all can bring it to him personally which would be nice. =0) What would you all like to do???
;)

97CasperCobra
10-07-2002, 06:56 PM
Sounds like a plan Tony, it's just hard to get everyone together to do this. I was thinking of getting a Thank You card and have everyone sign it as well. I would have liked to get a group pic and send it to him, but the rain kinda put a damper on that. Things to do next year. :(

SVT99
10-07-2002, 09:47 PM
Not that hard Mike. We all like to drive our cars. We can make that part of one of our meets, which we haven't had in a while with all the shows we've been attending. A nice cruise sounds good, need a break from the shows anyway. We're getting away from just hanging out talking cars and such, time to get back to the roots.

JBejarano
10-07-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Sounds like a plan Tony, it's just hard to get everyone together to do this. I was thinking of getting a Thank You card and have everyone sign it as well. I would have liked to get a group pic and send it to him, but the rain kinda put a damper on that. Things to do next year. :(

I'd try my hardest to be there :thumbsup: :D :cool:

Andy M
10-08-2002, 08:06 AM
Mike, Tony,

if schedule permits, I will also make it in person.. I think this would be better than mailing it to him. Just my opinion though.

cobrabitn
10-08-2002, 09:46 AM
Okay, I will mail it out on Monday of next week priority mail so you should have it by Wednesday. You can then take it over there to him. I'll include a letter for you to hand to him from me Mike and you all can give him a card with it too if you like. I think a personal approach would have a nice touch. :)

msmap
10-08-2002, 10:17 AM
Well, we are due for a meet on the 19th of this month. It is the third weekend. Why not make this part of the meet? Everyone meet up there, go for eats somehwere near there (Willie's Ice House, Fajita Willie's are cool, good parking), cruise around and hit up some local show and shines (Firestone, Woodlands, Street Meet, Humble) and top if off at a Starbucks (Westheimer or Willowbrook). Everyone seems to want to cruise. Just my .02 on it.

97CasperCobra
10-08-2002, 02:27 PM
Can't do the 19th as my older brother is getting married and the 26th is the A&M/Nebraska game. :( Maybe in Nov we can go to the dealership??? :(

Firme
10-08-2002, 07:09 PM
I was gonna suggest the 19th for the meet this month also, but I guess we can do it next month.... either any weekend, or the 16th for the November meet.

sorry to hear you won't make the 19th meet Mike....

we're getting a nice cruise together for the 19th...

:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
10-08-2002, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Firme
we're getting a nice cruise together for the 19th...

:thumbsup:

:mad: :moon:

:D

cobrabitn
10-19-2002, 09:17 AM
Well, After such a hectic two weeks, I have the box ready to go. I am mailing it in about 15 minutes. The box is wrapped inside of the shipping box and it has a sealed envelope with Richard's name on it. Mike should get it by Tuesday of this upcoming week. Gather up the troops, take a group photo, and have a good time. Whenever we get together over here, we have the best time together and I know y'all do too. ;) Good luck!