PDA

View Full Version : Does any one know a good paint guy?

1993COBRA
10-08-2002, 03:13 PM
i bought a harwood hood and i need it trimmed and painted, but the thought of leaving my baby alone for a few days kills me. i dont care what it costs as long as it comes out right. thanks also it would really help if it were on the north side

97CasperCobra
10-08-2002, 03:23 PM
Fine Line Paint & Body Repair, but it's down on 11063 Ell Rd. They guy's painted that black '96 Cobra of Richard Wylie who was at the show and it's a clean paint job. Give Carlos a call 281-449-3178 and tell him you're with the SCMC and Mike Krause sent ya. Maybe we can give him some business and he can cut us a deal on jobs.

Topless In Tex
10-08-2002, 09:34 PM
Heres one from me. He's in Deer Park. Hes done lots of work for me and for Steve and other friends as well. Hes a perfectionist, and Is used to doing TOP QUALITY paint/body work VERY REASONABLY...
If you do go see him, Tell him that Christine recommended you!
Unfortunately though, hes on the South Side! :(

1993COBRA
10-08-2002, 09:41 PM
thanks for the repleys, but now i need more help 20 min ago my wife backed her expedition into the quarter panel of my red 93 cobra i lost the taillight, rear bumper and a big ass dent in the side:mad: so now i need a guy that can make it look like new again deep breath deep breath help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

97CasperCobra
10-08-2002, 10:48 PM
AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Jimmy, I have a really, really good dent guy here in the Woodlands. Does it for pretty cheap. Is the paint gone on the dent?? Let me come look at it to see if he can do it, he's pretty cheap and can do it at his house in Imperial Oaks on weekends or after 5 or 6 during the week. Sucks dude.

Topless In Tex
10-08-2002, 11:24 PM
HOLY COW!!! HOW HORRIBLE...
THe way you posted it, I KNOW Its not FUNNY, but the way you worded it was just too much!!!!!!!!!!! :what:
Still, if your still intereted, Steve Scarbrough is an AWESOME body guy as well...and usually underbids his jobs. Although it might be far for you. But at least you got a back up if you need it!
SOOOOOO SORRY to hear of your misfortune tonight!!!!!!!! :(
Best wishes for a SPEEDY RECOVERY FOR YOUR SNAKE!

:banana:TNT:banana: