PDA

View Full Version : Greenville SC here I come!

BadMoFo
10-09-2002, 09:43 AM
Just counting down the day until I head to Greenville on Fri. I get off work at noon so that should put me there around 6 pm. All those UMC memebers I will see you saturday at Hooters!:D

Big Daddy
10-09-2002, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by BadMoFo
Just counting down the day until I head to Greenville on Fri. I get off work at noon so that should put me there around 6 pm. All those UMC memebers I will see you saturday at Hooters!:D

Hey I live up in Asheville, NC about an hour north of Greenville but I'm going on the Tail of the Dragon cruise this weekend with the club. Next time you're going to be in Greenville let me know and we can meet up.

BadMoFo
10-09-2002, 12:05 PM
Do you ever go to any UMC cruise ins or anything along those lines? I usually like to go to greenville every holiday weekend, that gives me an extra day to play. Hopefully I will make it down there for thanksgiving, it all depends on how the wife feels after having a kid.

Big Daddy
10-09-2002, 12:43 PM
Do you ever go to any UMC cruise ins or anything along those lines? I usually like to go to greenville every holiday weekend, that gives me an extra day to play. Hopefully I will make it down there for thanksgiving, it all depends on how the wife feels after having a kid.

Nope I haven't been to any UMC cruise ins but my mother lives in the area so I go down occasionally to see her. I think the familia will be coming to my house for thanksgiving this year as I've traveled the last couple of years to everyone else's house. :D We'll have to hook up one weekend I would love to see your Cobra. Take care!

BadMoFo
10-09-2002, 12:54 PM
Sure, but looking at my cobra you would feel like you were going back to when your was stocks. Hopefully soon I will be ordering my long tubes.

Just got bad news, UMC pushed back their hooters day to the 19th, man thats a bummer, guess I'll have to go drink beers and look at hooters by myself.

smashedheadcat
10-11-2002, 04:10 PM
Sure, but looking at my cobra you would feel like you were going back to when your was stocks. Hopefully soon I will be ordering my long tubes.

Just got bad news, UMC pushed back their hooters day to the 19th, man thats a bummer, guess I'll have to go drink beers and look at hooters by myself.

If ya could, hold off on the long tubes for awhile. I'm gonna be doing my first bit of work around them. I'll let ya know how big uva PITA they are. If I get them in/out easily enough, then maybe i'd say go with them. I have zero ground clearance issues with them, and they definately add cool points to the car. I may be able to put them on for ya. But however comma very close numbers are coming from JBA's 1 5/8 headers (not long tubes).

BadMoFo
10-16-2002, 06:57 AM
well might be going with the long tubes sooner than I thought. Went to SC this weekend, and sat morning the car developed a bad exhuast leak and then started missing. Had to park it until mon morning,=. Some how the passenger header had come loose and the coil and plug went bad on the # 4 cyl. They tightned it up and fixed me for 255.00 (ouch) but today (wen) it sounds like the header is coming loose again.