PDA

View Full Version : Texan Chapter SVTOA Meeting @ Texan Ford Sat Oct. 12th 9AM

ZincYellowCobra
10-10-2002, 02:19 AM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

SVTOA - Texan Chapter Meeting Saturday, Oct. 12th @ 9:00AM

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

It is time for our next meeting and will be making plans for future events. We have several things in the works so come join us!

Texan Ford
20777 Katy Freeway
Katy, TX 77450

Please RSVP to Nancy@ZincYellowCobra.com

See you there! :thumbsup:

Nancy Holland
Asst. Director - SVTOA Texan Chapter

Click here for a map to Texan Ford (http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=20777+katy+freeway&csz=77450&Country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map)

Bartman01
10-10-2002, 10:30 AM
You know, I TRIED to join SVTOA after I got my Cobra last year. Took several tries to even get the paperwork. Once I finally got it, I filled it out, sent it in, and never heard another word.:rolleyes:

Offering free first year memberships may be a good way to get membership up, but requiring snail mail registration (vs online for everyone else who wants to join). Promising to send paperwork that never shows up, and then finally ignoring the paperwork when it is sent in doesn't make it appear you even want members.

Sorry for the rant - since I know you personally were not responsible for that, but I wanted to get that off my chest to someone who might be able to do something constructive with the feedback.

ZincYellowCobra
10-10-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
You know, I TRIED to join SVTOA after I got my Cobra last year. Took several tries to even get the paperwork. Once I finally got it, I filled it out, sent it in, and never heard another word.:rolleyes:

Offering free first year memberships may be a good way to get membership up, but requiring snail mail registration (vs online for everyone else who wants to join). Promising to send paperwork that never shows up, and then finally ignoring the paperwork when it is sent in doesn't make it appear you even want members.

Sorry for the rant - since I know you personally were not responsible for that, but I wanted to get that off my chest to someone who might be able to do something constructive with the feedback.

Just jump up their rear end like I did - it was quite effective. SVTOA actually told me tough sh!t b/c I waited so long to inquire - so I called SVT and they jumped up SVTOA's butt for me... Low and behold, SVTOA called me to tell me they would love to give me my free annual membership... and I registered via email. All of this took place in 1 day to boot. I guess I am just mean like that... (no comments from those of you who know me!)

Firme
10-11-2002, 01:02 AM
look at you nancy, trying to recruit off our member base :doubt:

:D :D

9am is tooooo eaaaarly

ZincYellowCobra
10-11-2002, 02:03 AM
How do you think I made it to this site? Someone (Sherry) recruited me off Westside!

:tongue:

Firme
10-11-2002, 03:30 PM
yeah but I can still mess witchya

:moon: :fart: :retard: ;)