PDA

View Full Version : What do you think??


cobrabitn
10-10-2002, 12:03 PM
What do you think about the following:

New style SCMC Cap with URL on the back.

Spiffy668
10-10-2002, 12:17 PM
Nice... I need a replacement for my Aggie hat. :D

Big Daddy
10-10-2002, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
What do you think about the following:

New style SCMC Cap with URL on the back.


Well I have two questions:

1). When will they be available??

2). How much??

:D :D :D

kevin
10-10-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Spiffy668
Nice... I need a replacement for my Aggie hat. :D

as in texas?:eek:

kevin
10-10-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Well I have two questions:

1). When will they be available??

2). How much??

:D :D :D

ditto

i like the look:thumbsup:

Spiffy668
10-10-2002, 02:42 PM
as in texas?

Gig 'Em! :thumbsup:

kevin
10-10-2002, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Spiffy668
Gig 'Em! :thumbsup:

bon fire be gone. but once an aggie....................;)

Ken 01-Cobra
10-10-2002, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
What do you think about the following:

New style SCMC Cap with URL on the back.
I like it, but not enough to wear baseball caps! ;) Any chance for a REAL hat?