PDA

View Full Version : Ummm first car accident 10.10

Z06 Chic
10-11-2002, 07:03 PM
Brittany and I were on 1960 at a stop light waiting for the light to change and some freaking moron slams into the back of me. I of course checked on Britt and she's fine. I jumped out of the car and started to yell at this creap who was obviously not paying attention.
Certainly not my week!

cobrapace94
10-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Let's hope you & Brittany are OK Nina... Bet that especially hurt since you back was already painful.
Was in the L? Or the granny mobile? :)
Hope you Brittany are OK.

Z06 Chic
10-11-2002, 09:43 PM
Brittany is fine and of course my back isn't doing all that great, seems a little worse now... my neck is sore and stiff. Thanks!

97CasperCobra
10-11-2002, 11:52 PM
OUCH!! Sorry to hear that Nina, but glad to hear you and Britany are ok though. Let us know if we can help and how it comes fixing the car and all.

Firme
10-12-2002, 10:15 AM
:mad: :mad: that sux.....I'm sorry to hear that :(

its good that you guys aren't hurt too badly...make sure you get checked out though to make sure you don't have any unapparent injuries :(

so you never answered darrell... was it in the L or the mama car?

Z06 Chic
10-12-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Firme
:mad: :mad: that sux.....I'm sorry to hear that :(

its good that you guys aren't hurt too badly...make sure you get checked out though to make sure you don't have any unapparent injuries :(

so you never answered darrell... was it in the L or the mama car?

Thanks! It was the Maw Maw car. Don't worry guys...I would of ended up in Jail if it was the L and surely you all would of known right away.

Topless In Tex
10-12-2002, 10:42 AM
Guess this is just not our week.....sorry to hear about your accident...glad ya'll are okay thou.
Back/Neck pain....can you say w-h-i-p-l-a-s-h????;)

Ya, THANK GOD YOU WERE NOT IN THE L!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana:TNT:banana: