PDA

View Full Version : Saturday October 19th, Official SCC monthly meet inside !!!

Firme
10-13-2002, 10:20 PM
Ok, here is the info on the meet saturday. We will be meeting @ Cheddar's off of Beltway 8 and Westpark just south of the Tinseltown theatre.. and after eating some yum yum, we will cruise all over town to a few different locations. We will probably go to the Firestone off 1960, and also hit up Willowbrook Starbucks, (also maybe going to Otto's and maybe Greenspoint and some other american car hangouts ) and probably ending up at Starbucks off Post Oak. The locations may change depending on times we are at each location and how each spot goes..

those of you with Motorola talkabouts... bring them...trust me it makes driving in a pack of snakes much easier.

As always.. we be jamming on channel 8 (darrell, thats 8.00 for you bud)

should be lots of fun :bounce: :thumbsup:

Edmond :doubt:

Evilcartman
10-14-2002, 10:42 AM
http://www.houston-f-body.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1665

My friend pointed this out. Maybe we can dyno there. Plus, it could be an addition to our cruise this saturday.

Here is the web site of the place.
http://www.racingsolutionsinc.com/

bcr
10-14-2002, 01:17 PM
Uhhhh....

I'm a new owner and would love to join the fun...but you've given all the details except the time!

Josh968
10-14-2002, 01:52 PM
I think we were starting at 5 at Cheddars.

Edmond, where is Cheddars anyway?

FordPowers Kart Zone thing is the same day, but should be over in plenty of time to meet you guys.

Evilcartman
10-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by SVTJosh
I think we were starting at 5 at Cheddars.

Edmond, where is Cheddars anyway?

FordPowers Kart Zone thing is the same day, but should be over in plenty of time to meet you guys.
I guess I will be with you all day Josh. Fordpower is going to a Hooter's at 4 so I may leave from there to catch up with SCMC.

msmap
10-14-2002, 07:17 PM
bcr, Welcome to our gang. Hope to see you come out and play with us this Saturday.

Edmond, you know I'll be there with the Hubby in tow :bounce:

SVT99
10-14-2002, 10:10 PM
I should make this one. Probably flying solo, unless I can talk Al into coming along. C'ya Sat.

Firme
10-14-2002, 11:23 PM
yeah......we are meeting @ 5pm,

I typed the thread once, and accidently closed it, so the second go around, the time got forgotten

bcr... nice to have you aboard, glad to see you found the site :thumbsup:

hey Josh, the locations is written in the original post, THAT i did not forget...

Keith.. the dyno day says its on the 26th, we are meeting on the 19th, but it would be kewl to check out the dyno day on the 26th...

Edmond

Evilcartman
10-15-2002, 01:42 AM
Originally posted by Firme
yeah......we are meeting @ 5pm,

I typed the thread once, and accidently closed it, so the second go around, the time got forgotten

bcr... nice to have you aboard, glad to see you found the site :thumbsup:

hey Josh, the locations is written in the original post, THAT i did not forget...

Keith.. the dyno day says its on the 26th, we are meeting on the 19th, but it would be kewl to check out the dyno day on the 26th...

Edmond

Sorry, I said that wrong. I meant that we could maybe swing by and check it out Saturday night. People hang out there is seems, like that one shop out in Katy we went to. As for the Dyno, I was talking to Mike at the show about a Dyno Day soon.

Josh968
10-16-2002, 11:26 AM
I won't be around Saturday:( Headed out of town Friday afternoon.

Levi
10-16-2002, 02:13 PM
Evilcartman,
Fordpower Kart Zone at 1:00pm, Hooters at 4:00pm, SCMC Chedders at 5:00pm for the monthly meet. This will make for a full day, so spool up the blower.........:cool:

Evilcartman
10-16-2002, 03:45 PM
Oh yeah, we will be busy.

msmap
10-16-2002, 04:05 PM
Dayum, Josh, again? Don't you like us anymore :( When will you be back?

Bartman01
10-16-2002, 06:24 PM
Hopefully I'll have the car back by then. Going through withdrawals after driving a Focus since last Friday. Last message I got was that the rear end was back out of it, and a Ford engineer was looking at it - no ETA.

Took it in for a noise, so they replaced part of the rear suspension they thought was causing it. Noise was still there, and now it rattles constantly. Maybe I should suggest they just replace it with the '03 assembly :D .

cobrapace94
10-16-2002, 09:34 PM
I'll be able to make it, maybe a little late, but I'll be there. If I'm late I'll call somebody and see where ya'll are.

94 White Snake
10-16-2002, 11:00 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Hey gang,
Will not make the monthly meeting this sat.
Going to a birthday party for an old friend SprayBoy (the nick name is another story).
Maybe next month
White Snake (Steve)
Also there is a local show Sunday if anybody wants to go contact me for formation
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topless In Tex
10-16-2002, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by SVT99
I should make this one. Probably flying solo, unless I can talk Al into coming along. C'ya Sat.

HEY DAVID...
I might be interested in going too if ya want someone to run up there with...Lemme know and if I go, i'll meet ya round here somewhere! :thumbsup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Bartman01
10-17-2002, 07:56 PM
Well looks like I still wont have my car this weekend:( . Parts are on order, and they won't be in for about 3 days.

Firme
10-17-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Bartman01
Well looks like I still wont have my car this weekend:( . Parts are on order, and they won't be in for about 3 days.

you can still come hang out :thumbsup:

:doubt:

97CasperCobra
10-17-2002, 09:59 PM
Have tons of fun gang. My older brother is getting married on Sat so I can't make it. Be safe and all. Don't have too much fun w/o me. ;)

Firme
10-19-2002, 01:50 PM
its noon and its rained on the southwest side, but no matter, I'm still taking the cobra tonight if its not storming(if anyone doesn't like getting their snake wet if it is raining, don't hesitate to bring the beater)..just letting yall know if there is any doubts, the meet is still on( it just might need to get modified depending on mother nature)...

:thumbsup:

and I think we are swinging by RSI later on(weather permitting) to check out their Viper meet.. ;)

:doubt:

SVT99
10-19-2002, 04:39 PM
So the meet is still on? Didn't think it would be. I'll be there, may be a little late though. Rain or shine, don't matter to me, driven 7 days a week. Head count would be cool, be a long drive if its just the 2 of us.

Firme
10-19-2002, 05:04 PM
well the head count is sketchy.. cause some people haven't replied back, but I will be there and will wait till eveyone shows up...

call me on cell phone if need be

Edmond

SVT99
10-19-2002, 05:20 PM
Edmond, not gonna make it afterall. Gonna head to Kemah for the haunted house with the kids this evening. Some frightfest thats family oriented. Ya'll have fun!

Firme
10-19-2002, 05:51 PM
CHANGE OF Plans

We are heading out to Hooters @ 5 to meet up with Ford Power

its on Westheimer and Gessner, just East of the Beltway

if you have questions, call my Cell Phone

sorry to hear you are not gonna make it David

Z06 Chic
10-19-2002, 09:43 PM
Sorry I could not make it to meet this month. Hopefully I can make it next month.

Welcome aboard BCR. You will enjoy our gang.