PDA

View Full Version : gratten 1st time

mjpf
10-16-2002, 02:57 PM
hi, just want to thank all you guys for all the great questions in the forum i search for many diff things over my first year of owning my 99 and last weekend was my first track experiance WOW and I MEAN WOW!!!! my wife took her V6 chipped, side pipes nice car and did great and my car made me proud we were out with the lotis club i work at a porsche and audi dealer and alot of them were out there even a full race cobra cell, cage and all. WELL just to let ya now by the end of the day all thy did was GET OUT OF MY WAY when i came up on them. car has pulleys, autologic chip, race bilsteins, H&R race springs, M&M caster plates and 18 inch race rims o and exhaust thats about it in upgrades and it made me proud. THANX again, mike:rotf: :thumbsup: :bounce:

98banana
10-16-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by mjpf
hi, just want to thank all you guys for all the great questions in the forum i search for many diff things over my first year of owning my 99 and last weekend was my first track experiance WOW and I MEAN WOW!!!! my wife took her V6 chipped, side pipes nice car and did great and my car made me proud we were out with the lotis club i work at a porsche and audi dealer and alot of them were out there even a full race cobra cell, cage and all. WELL just to let ya now by the end of the day all thy did was GET OUT OF MY WAY when i came up on them. car has pulleys, autologic chip, race bilsteins, H&R race springs, M&M caster plates and 18 inch race rims o and exhaust thats about it in upgrades and it made me proud. THANX again, mike:rotf: :thumbsup: :bounce:

Another one hooked!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: