PDA

View Full Version : H&R Springs???

Firme
10-16-2002, 06:06 PM
anyone here running the H&R Super Sports??? Preferebly on a 99 up Cobra with the IRS? I was looking for someone local that can take me for a ride along so I can compare them to the Eibach's

Thanks in advance,

Edmond

:textgrin: :doubt:

97CasperCobra
10-16-2002, 07:16 PM
I've got them, but you're looking for IRS Cobras :( . FWIW, they ride just the same as my Pro-Kit did, I also have the Energy Suspension Spring Isolators. Check around on Mustangworld and Corral for a guy named StorminNormin. He's got an unbelieveable '99 Black Snake w/H&R's. I'll see if I can find ya his website.

On the edit: Found the site...go here:
http://storminnorm.corral.net/

Firme
10-17-2002, 01:05 AM
thanks Mike,

are yours the Super Sports? or the Race? how much did it lower?

I have seen storminnorman around and seen his car, but I was hoping to find an IRS Cobra in town and take a ride to see how they feel...

:doubt:

Evilcartman
10-17-2002, 01:07 PM
Edmond, try SVTPERFORMANCE.COM. That is the best technical resource I found on our cars. The had some right ups about you Speed volume also.

Bartman01
10-17-2002, 01:41 PM
Speaking of the Speed Sensitive Volume mod, Stangnet also has a write up here. (http://www.stangnet.com/tech/speedsound/ssv.html)

I definitely plan on doing this when I get some time (and feel like ripping the stereo out of my car).

msmap
10-17-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey, Bart, let's have a tech day and do the Speed Sensitive fix to all our cars!

Bartman01
10-17-2002, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by msmap
Hey, Bart, let's have a tech day and do the Speed Sensitive fix to all our cars!

Good idea, its usually AFTER I have my car torn apart that I realize I'm missing something, plus once it's been done to one to learn how - the rest will be easier. So, who wants to be first:p.

Josh968
10-17-2002, 09:32 PM
Edmond, the best place to find Norm is BON.

Firme
10-18-2002, 01:53 AM
I have found plenty of people online with H&R's, but I need someone local in who's car I can ride in to compare them 1st hand to Eibach's