PDA

View Full Version : Car Show Kemah, Texas

94 White Snake
11-06-2002, 11:38 PM
Kemah Classic Car Show on the Kemah Boardwalk on Saturday, November 16 from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Entry fee is $25.00. There will be trophies for 1st and 2nd place winners in each class. We will give out t-shirts for the first 100 entries. I have attached an entry form. You may e-mail, fax or mail back to us.

94 White Snake
11-06-2002, 11:40 PM
North Galveston County Chamber of Commerce
Kemah Classic Car Show November 16, 2002
Registration begins at 9:00 a.m.
Show starts at 9:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Drip pans required
_______________________ __________________________
CLASS ENTRY NO.
NAME:_____________________________________________________________________________

ADDRESS:__________________________________________________________________________

CITY:____________________________________STATE:_____________ZIP:___________________

MAKE OF CAR:_____________________YEAR:________MODEL:_________COLOR:___________

CLUB AFFILIATION__________________________________________________________________

CLASS:____________________________________PHONE #_________________________________
(To be determined at Tech-In)
ENGINE COMPARTMENT 60 pts.
Overall Appearance 10 pts._____________ ____________
Wiring 10 pts._____________ ____________
Belts 10 pts._____________ ____________
Hoses 10 pts._____________ ____________
Paint & Detail Work 10 pts._____________ __________
Engine Detail 10 pts._____________ __________
BODY AND PAINT 40 pts.
Chrome/Stainless (including grill and tail light) 10 pts._____________ ____________
Paint Finish & Detail 10 pts._____________ __________
(including door, trunk, and hood fit)
INTERIOR 40 pts.
Dash/Door Panel 10 pts._____________ ____________
Seats 10 pts._____________ ____________ Carpeting/Head Liner 10 pts._____________ __________
WHEELS AND TIRES 20 pts.
Overall Appearance/Wheel Paint Finish 10 pts._____________ ____________
Tire Quality 10 pts._____________ ____________
TIE BREAKER (IF APPLICABLE)
UNDERCARRIAGE
Overall Appearance 10 pts._____________ __________
Exhaust 10 pts._____________ ____________
Suspension 10 pts._____________ ____________

TOTAL POINTS _______ JUDGE #1____________ JUDGE #2____________
Please mail form with check or money order to N.G.C.C.C. P.O. Box 426, Dickinson, Tx. 77539 or fax application to 281-337-0641. Master Card & Visa accepted.

Topless In Tex
11-06-2002, 11:54 PM
Ya'll please try to make it out to this show....those that went to the last one knows how cool it is...(I had to miss that one!) :(
Looking forward to seeing the SCMC SouthCentral out in FORCE for this one! If your interested, post it so we can have an idea how many to expect! Ya'll DO make one hell of an entrance!!! :thumbsup:
Cya next weekend at Kemah!!!!!!!!! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana:

cobltng
11-07-2002, 06:00 PM
Definitely want to make this show.I understand the need for drip pan's at this location. Question, one pan for the rear end,one for the transmission and one for the engine/radiator? Are plastic pan's acceptable? How about a roll out liquid absorbing mat? Steve,Christine???????

Levi
11-07-2002, 06:54 PM
Cobra's, they may spit and bite but they do not drip.:D

Josh968
11-07-2002, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by Levi
Cobra's, they may spit and bite but they do not drip.:D

Maybe, but the powers that be at Kemah require drip pans. It's not just new cars in the show.

Levi
11-07-2002, 07:19 PM
I was just being light hearted, funny, a joke........:eek:

Josh968
11-07-2002, 08:15 PM
I know :D

Topless In Tex
11-07-2002, 11:04 PM
One drip pan is sufficiant. We usually just pick up the $7 pans from Oriellys I think it is...or Hi-Lo. I forget. The thin al. ones...My daughter has her puzzel on mine now....guess I need to buy a new one. :p
They are REALLY funny about the Boardwalk...they wont take the chance of ANYTHING on the ground. Just one under your front end. Plastic would be fine, I would think. Dont know about a roll out mat though. I dont know if I'd chance that one!:rolleyes:

cobltng
11-08-2002, 02:05 PM
Thanks Christine, I will p/u the O'reily special. Cya there. You going to the Budweiser Classic Car show this Sat?

Topless In Tex
11-08-2002, 03:09 PM
BUD SHOW???? THATS TOMORROW?????? Me and Steve were gonna head to Beaumont for thier show and 11 street cruise...as far as I know. The car is a mess, I'm in no way ready for a show, but I'll go anyways.
Weve done the Bud show a couple of times..one of my favorite pics is from that show. Infront of the Clydesdales pic. on the brewery. Plus...FREE BEER! ;) lol!
I'll let you know if we change our mind, but as far as I know we are going to Beaumont.

cobltng
11-08-2002, 05:09 PM
Ok, have fun in Beaumont. Really if I had known about it sooner I may well have gone to Beaumont myself. But I am now comitted to Bud. I will down a few for you and Steve.

Topless In Tex
11-08-2002, 11:57 PM
Hey! Dont worry about downing a few for us....we'll be there...we changed our minds at dinner tonight. We're leaving Steve's house at 8:30 am.. Keep an eye out for us! See ya there! :thumbsup:

msmap
11-09-2002, 10:54 AM
So where was this Bud show? Never heard about it.

Topless In Tex
11-10-2002, 04:55 AM
Hey Sherri,
It was at the Bud Brewery around the Ship Channel area. Since I OVERSLEPT since I didnt go to bed till almost 5a.m. , I did not make it to Steves at 8:30 like I was supposed to. :rolleyes: (my bad..) Youd think I'd learned by now! Cleaned Topless for nothing! :mad:
I did not get there till 1pm. It was too late for me to show. :( Steve placed. As usual, WhiteSnake looked awesome! :hail: Some kid tried to walk off with his Cobras from his display and a Vette owner showing by him caught him!
THE SHOW WAS AWESOME! They had over 200 cars....The weather was great! and they gave out FREE BEER! :thumbsup: TONS of door prizes....I gave $25 to get in the raffle for $200 on tires and a cool Budwieser cooler/radio...didnot get that either! Just was not my day!
Barbaras car looked GREAT as ALWAYS! Just wish i couldve got there earlier! :(
BUT.....we'll be seeing ya'll at Kemah Saturday!!!!