PDA

View Full Version : 03 wheels for sale....

sn8kbit
11-12-2002, 08:50 PM
guy on my local board is selling these for a friend, at 550 for the set, no tires, seems like a decent deal. i'd be a player, but i'm going for a set of simmons FR of the 18" variety....

http://www.tennesspeed.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3557

sn8kbit
11-12-2002, 10:49 PM
welp, that was quick..........SOLD

Cobra-R
11-13-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
. i'd be a player, but i'm going for a set of simmons FR of the 18" variety....

Steve,
I would think about the 18" wheel, the 18" tires are so much more expensive, ecspecially if you are going to do moreand more tracking and wearing them out faster than street duty. (ask me how I know.) ;)

Brian

ps. If you are saving the original wheels for track duty, throw my suggestion in the grill and blow it up with everything else. :D :D

sn8kbit
11-13-2002, 09:05 AM
LOL brian, i'm not blowing up anything, not even grills!

tried to holler at ya on IM yesterday, but you ran a credit or something right when i typed......hmmmm (????) LOL

actually, the 18" khumo MX tires are decently priced at 170 each, and after the results i had with the 712's, the better (and a wider) set of MX's will be right up my alley for 'learning on street tires first'. besides, i'm getting quick, i thought you had to be slow to cord tires (like you....hehehee):rotf:

Cobra-R
11-13-2002, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
LOL brian, i'm not blowing up anything, not even grills!

i thought you had to be slow to cord tires (like you....hehehee):rotf:

Only I can cord tires driving slow, most of you other guys will need to do it the conventional way. :D :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: