PDA

View Full Version : Haven't posted in a while

vrtical
11-20-2002, 08:48 PM
Hello, havn't been on here much as of late, been really busy with the race season and work. Well I am finsihing up my suspension upgrades and adding a D&D kmember with coil overs/a-arms. Only piece I have left is to upgrade the brakes to something a little better. Well hope to see some of you midwest people in 2003!!!

cobrabitn
11-21-2002, 11:56 AM
Doug,

Keep in mind about our upcoming Gingerman event! ;)

Tony

redsnake99
11-21-2002, 12:05 PM
When is that event? Haven't seen that posted yet.

:bounce:

97whitevert
11-21-2002, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by redsnake99
When is that event? Haven't seen that posted yet.

:bounce:

Dave- main page of the website.....:thumbsup:

98banana
11-21-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
Dave- main page of the website.....:thumbsup:

I must be missing something here. Where is the info on the main site?

I'd love to make Gingerman again. I like embarassing Cobras with my lowly little Focus! :D

97whitevert
11-21-2002, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
I must be missing something here. Where is the info on the main site?

I'd love to make Gingerman again. I like embarassing Cobras with my lowly little Focus! :D
oops!!! gingerman..... thats what i get for suring at work .....sorry dave, tom. and i am pleading blonde..

pardon my preposition.....;) ;) ;)

98banana
11-21-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
oops!!! gingerman..... thats what i get for suring at work .....sorry dave, tom. and i am pleading blonde..

pardon my preposition.....;) ;) ;)

Dumb blondes! :D:D:D

So, is Tony referring to the CMP event? I'm still confused...

97whitevert
11-21-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by 98banana
Dumb blondes! :D:D:D

So, is Tony referring to the CMP event? I'm still confused...

HEY i resemble that!!!!!!:rotf:

Tony? can you help here?

vrtical
11-21-2002, 08:04 PM
;) Looking to get to Road America end of March, will see. I want to do some more road racing in 2003.

Dean95CobraR
11-21-2002, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by vrtical
;) Looking to get to Road America end of March, will see. I want to do some more road racing in 2003.

Hi Doug
Glad you stopped by. BTW - I need your address. I'll send you a CD of the Gingerman pictures. I believe I talked to you about it at the Victor Ford Car show. I'll just send them all and you can sort through them. Send it to dean99@maplenet.net

BTW everyone- I am still talking to Gingerman about a date. It looks like it will be the end of July or the second week of August. I am waiting for confirmation from Bob.

cobrabitn
11-22-2002, 09:02 AM
What Dean said all. We should have the Gingerman date confirmed shortly. We are also discussing two more events around the country and we'll post them when we get them confirmed also. We don't want to have mud on our face by posting stuff that isn't confirmed yet. If it is confirmed then it goes up but if for some strange reason something happens then we may have some explaining to do. As always, we'll let everyone know through e-mail first. ;)

vrtical
11-22-2002, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Hi Doug
Glad you stopped by. BTW - I need your address. I'll send you a CD of the Gingerman pictures. I believe I talked to you about it at the Victor Ford Car show. I'll just send them all and you can sort through them. Send it to dean99@maplenet.net

BTW everyone- I am still talking to Gingerman about a date. It looks like it will be the end of July or the second week of August. I am waiting for confirmation from Bob.

I hope it falls in August. End of July looks really swamped with events already. I will send you an email.