PDA

View Full Version : Whose Doing Autorama Next Week>?

Topless In Tex
11-24-2002, 03:23 AM
HEY! IS ANYONE DOING AUTORAMA NEXT WEEKEND???

I am not after the last 3 years in a row of doing it, I'm taking a BREAK this year~~~~ I dont have the time or energy to do it this year!!! Me and my car are exausted! :nope: We were prolly gonna be up there on Wednesday if any of ya'll are gonna show to represent SCMC if you need any help setting up and getting the display together...
ALSO....I have carpet and flag rope if anyone wants to use it, you are more than welcome to use it....we also have access to stanchions as well.... which is HIGHLY recommended!
I know some of ya'll were thinking about it.....so, did ya'll decide, yay, or neigh? :what: I also heard today that it was totally full!!!!! AND a waiting list....:eek: the last 3 years I did it, it was only at about 50% capacity!!!!! Guess thats due to the new exhibit hall! Did anyone register?

:banana:TNT:banana:

msmap
11-24-2002, 10:19 AM
Not I, Christine. Thanks for your offer to help. I will probably go to drool over the weekend.

cobrapace94
11-24-2002, 10:27 AM
Not me either. I think you scared us off, not really. :D Will be drooling over the cars, probly on Saturday.

97CasperCobra
11-24-2002, 10:59 AM
I'll be going on Sat as well. Should we get something going to caravan down there???

Topless In Tex
11-24-2002, 11:04 AM
GREAT IDEA!
I plan on being there most the weekend. If ya'll wanna get together Saturday, and we could all go together that would be cool. Us from the south would prolly just have to meet ya there. I'll leave that up to WhiteSnake, cuz I'm sure they'll be there Sat. as well. :) Great idea!!! :D Bring a bib.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Levi
11-24-2002, 11:45 AM
Sat good. Time place to meet and cruz togehter?

Firme
11-24-2002, 05:32 PM
Saturday is a good idea...who else is going?