PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust hangers needed

Cobra-R
11-30-2002, 09:15 AM
I know this isn't the place to post this, but with all you guys "lewisizing" you cars I thought you may be able to help me out.
I am planning on adding a side exhaust on my Cobra and are in need of some exhaust pipe hangers, you know the ones that bolt to the chassis and the rubber thingy's hook on (I could use the rubber pieces also, but not necessary). I think I will need four of them. I will be redoing them so I am not to picky, but thought it would be easier to start out with a bracket to modify.
If anyone has some they can part with, I would be a mighty thankful yankee. ;) (of course I will pay you for them)

Brian

Dean95CobraR
11-30-2002, 12:00 PM
There should be 2 spare off the '95 R. They were the ones used near the rear bumber for the tailpipes.

Cobra-R
11-30-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
There should be 2 spare off the '95 R. They were the ones used near the rear bumber for the tailpipes.

Dean,
This is not for the 95, and I really don't want to destroy the original hangers for the R.

Brian

redsnake99
12-01-2002, 08:59 AM
Are exhaust hangers anything like wallpaper hangers. There are a lot of them out of work with the housing downturn. Brian, you could look in the unemployment lines for exhaust hangers, can't you?

:D