PDA

View Full Version : Looky What I Did 2nite! :0

Topless In Tex
12-03-2002, 01:40 AM
ugggghh! Well, I spent 5 1/2 hours hanging Christmas lights tonight! :eek:
I LOVE to decorate for Xmas. This is the first Xmas in my new house, and I"ve never had to do the lights myself before!!:rolleyes: I DID NOT FALL OFF THE ROOF OR THE LADDER! :thumbsup:
I still have to do the lights in the yard, and put out my Olajuwaon/Santa, Drexler/Snowman, and Santa in his Sliegh(a '94 Red GT Verte!) ;) all made by myself of corse!
I dont know how well the pic of the Santa on the Chimney w/ the dog on his ass will show up. Made that too quite a few years ago...
I have no prob. being 11,000 ft. up on a mountain and skiing down, but put me on a ladder and I get GIMPY!!! I was a nervous wreck when I did over my front doorway....and then had to get on the roof! :what: But, I did not fall, so thats a good thing!!! :D Hope the pics come out okay, it dont look like much yet, but MAN, what alot of work! Caitlin helped me too!
Cant wait to get the other stuff out w/ the spotlights...those are the best! Maybe when I get home tomorrow night from work! :yup:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Topless In Tex
12-03-2002, 01:42 AM
heres another...gonna bore you w/ 3 more:)
DAMN! forgot to downsize my Pic...it was HUGE.....gotta do it again! :smack:

Topless In Tex
12-03-2002, 01:46 AM
try again. should be smaller

Topless In Tex
12-03-2002, 01:48 AM
heres #3. Santa and Dog on the chimney...I was NOT about to drag my butt on the roof and drag that up there! Although, it would have looked COOL on the roof...but, I dont think the dog would make it up that high! :rolleyes:

Topless In Tex
12-03-2002, 01:49 AM
Last pic....for tonight! Arent you glad?? :)

Bartman01
12-03-2002, 02:18 AM
Looks good.

Firme
12-03-2002, 08:53 AM
WAY TO GO CHRISTINE :thumbsup:

I love that santa prop

msmap
12-03-2002, 10:43 AM
Good job, Christine. Now will you come do my house?

Levi
12-03-2002, 11:24 AM
I always would say, glad that is over with. Now I just have to put it all away at the first of the year.:rolleyes:

It all looks great, good job.:D

Caroling we will have to come, singing Cobra X-mas carols for you.:rotf:

cobltng
12-03-2002, 05:36 PM
My one and only yard decoration is a 3' x 9' cutout in black and white that says SCROOGE complete with high top black silk hat. No pic's I aint gonna drag the thing down stairs and stick it in the ground. Barb did buy a cute little X-mas tree with some fiberoptic lights that twinkle. I will put up my X-mas tree that I made out of pine cones,sprayed some white paint on it to look like snow and decorated it with minature ornaments and lights from Garden Ridge( Damn I hate thst place ) Looks really good lit up and sitting in a front window. Merry X-mas everyone.

94 White Snake
12-04-2002, 07:32 PM
Nice job CC!!!!!
The outside never gets done here.
White Snake (Steve)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Topless In Tex
12-05-2002, 05:06 AM
THANKS GUYS...
but just wait till I get it ALL done..:)
I'm a woman on a mission!!!!!!!!! ;)
:banana:TNT:banana: