PDA

View Full Version : Stangbang 2003

sbc.cobra
12-06-2002, 08:06 AM
anyone know when the Stangbang in Houston is? Where in Houston also?

Josh968
12-06-2002, 08:53 AM
It is supposed to be sometime in June. Barry said he was gonna finalize a date in the next few days. As for where, it's all over the place.

cobltng
12-06-2002, 10:40 AM
This year was in June. They knocked down cones at the old Blimp base down by Gulf Grayhound park. I stopped by to spectate a bit. They were partying their butt's off in Clearlake(Home base for the show) and Galveston and from there they spent a day and evening at HRP. Did some cruises and a bunch of other stuff,a Car Show and whatnot.

93Hatch
12-06-2002, 07:45 PM
Yeah..last year it was a blast!

The second I hear something from Barry..I run over here and post it. Right now he is on FP doing a post that basically says what you liked/hated about the last stangbang.

I hope to see some of you heading out there this year!

As for the date..I think Barry is aiming for June once again this year.

Topless In Tex
12-06-2002, 11:31 PM
We were out there in June....
Me and WS Ran the Auto Cross a few times....It was a kick...first time I ever Autocrossed! :thumbsup:
I liked that the track was only about 15 minutes from my house, I just wish the track was a little bigger! ;)
It was cool to see that many Stangs in one place together!!! They could use a little help in picking out their choices in music, I thought....IMO! :)
I'd do it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Racie,(my puppy) is trying to eat my SCANNER! :eek:

93Hatch
12-07-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
They could use a little help in picking out their choices in music, I thought....IMO! :)

I gave them some music to play..but they only played my metallica album. Oh well.

I was there in a honda civic last year. Blah.

This year I'll bring the mustang...hope to have a little fun on the track. May even enter the show. (I know I'll lose though) hahahaha

Levi
12-17-2002, 02:34 PM
Scheduled for June 20-22.

Galveston cruise on the 20th.
Auto-X on the 21st.
HRP on the 22nd.

93Hatch
12-20-2002, 09:36 PM
Make sure a lot of you come this year! :)