PDA

View Full Version : Hooters Show Rescheduled To December 15!!!

Topless In Tex
12-06-2002, 11:20 PM
WELL GUYS..................
I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO HOOKING UP FOR THE SUNDAY MEET IN KEMAH.................:(

James postponed the Hooters Show on THIS Sunday to Sunday the 15th!!!!!!!!!! Guess we are supposed to have inclement weather this Sunday??????????????:nope:

Being that all proceeds in gifts and toys for the kids is going to our OTHER SSC (Space City Cruisers) for our Blue Santa Program, we really feel like we need to be there at the show...

Hooters shows are always over at 4pm. Maybe afterwards, we can call you and see where you are and me and Steve can hook up w/ ya when we get done??? Its a thought!.....

Maybe ya'll wanna come out for the show, and then we can cruise out afterwards....just kicking ideas around..........:cool: Just a thought.....

:banana:TNT:banana:

Firme
12-07-2002, 01:01 AM
isn't this on 1960???

that would really complicate things

maybe you guys can cut out early and meet us in Kemah

crazy horse gt
12-07-2002, 01:04 AM
got any pic's lol, j/k tnt. cya. :rotf: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
12-07-2002, 01:10 AM
That sucks...thought it was only a 20% chance on Sunday. Damn, guess I still have to wash the filth off my car though. Not sure what to do on the 15th. :(

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 01:11 AM
Marty...LOL! NO, I have none now but I promise I will get pics of the Hooters girls for you !!! I might even let them in my car again! I had some a couple of years ago that Sonny took. I'll look for them for you!;)
Edmond...this is the NASA Hooters.....off 45-Nasa Rd. 1. We will only be about 20 minutes at the most from Kemah. Its on our side of town!!!!!!!!!! :) Does that help....??? If ya'll wanna come out and maybe show? Then after Trophies we could head out. We would prolly catch the dinner crowd after 4:30. If ya'll decide to go out to Kemah earlier, we can meet ya'll out there after the show.....it would be cool if your up for making a WHOLE day of it if ya'll wanna come out and bring your Snakes out to Hooters to show! :thumbsup:

crazy horse gt
12-07-2002, 01:16 AM
lol tnt i was jokeing.

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
That sucks...thought it was only a 20% chance on Sunday. Damn, guess I still have to wash the filth off my car though. Not sure what to do on the 15th. :(

ya, the weather was BEAUTIFUL TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
But...James has a tendancy to reschedule shows early if he thinks the weather will suck. After yesterday, I did not think the sun would EVER come out again! He might have jumped the gun, but as far as it goes, I have not recieved any emails saying its back on....as far as I know its still on the 15th. If I hear otherwise I'll post it asap!!!!!!!! :D
So, anyone wanna go to Baytown tomorrow?

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by crazy horse gt
lol tnt i was jokeing.

no you werent....hahhaa...i do have some good pics of them in my car.....Ineed to find them..my car looked GREAT!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahhahaahhahaha :p

97CasperCobra
12-07-2002, 02:22 AM
I'd be up for doing the Hooter's show then going to Kehma afterwards. Heck, it's for a good cause, and I need to give a little back. I do have a bachelor's party the 14th, but will do everything I can to make the Hooter's then cruise to Kehma afterwards.....boy it's gonna be chilly. :D

93Hatch
12-07-2002, 08:06 AM
... guess I still have to wash the filth off my car though.

Filth? Man, you could have a bug on your car and think it is filthy. :) ...and the bug isn't even splattered...just crawling. hehe :D

msmap
12-07-2002, 12:54 PM
I'd be up for doing the Hooter's show then going to Kehma afterwards. Heck, it's for a good cause, and I need to give a little back. I do have a bachelor's party the 14th, but will do everything I can to make the Hooter's then cruise to Kehma afterwards.....boy it's gonna be chilly. :D

Ok, Mike, wipe that grin off your face!!! Remember, there are some kids in here ;)