PDA

View Full Version : Finished my yard 2nite!

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 11:28 PM
Hey...
well, after the show...(we'll post on that later!:) ), I came home and finished my yard. Heres my pics....only one problem. I CHECKED all my lights before i used them. Once I got the strings around the yard I had one string that was only 1/2 way lit!!!!!!!! :cussing: So I had to take it apart, and replace that string! :rolleyes:
I'M BEAT!!!!!!! CAN HARDLY hold my eyes open. :zz:
Gonna TRY to post on the show, if I dont go to sleep first. Racie is in my lap...and my bed is calling me. I got a few pics at the show, they turned out crappy. (throw down camera) but i'll post them anyways.
cya.
:banana:TNT:banana:

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 11:32 PM
I feel like the Griswolds...(Christmas Vacation/chevy chase). ya'll will die when you see my extension cords! I'll take a pic of them tomorrow....Just call me Ellen(Griswold!) lol! My light bill is gonna suck this month! :nope:

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 11:36 PM
dont know why that last pic is so big...i did resize it?? :rolleyes:anyways....

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 11:42 PM
another :)

Topless In Tex
12-07-2002, 11:44 PM
had to take a shot of Topless....:)

msmap
12-08-2002, 11:11 AM
Good job, Christine. I like the Mustang cutout with Santa in it!!

Firme
12-08-2002, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by msmap
Good job, Christine. I like the Mustang cutout with Santa in it!!

I know ha... I want one of those

Topless In Tex
12-08-2002, 11:27 PM
THANKS...but it would cost ya:)....I made it myself out of plywood!!!!!!!! Thats the 'crafty' side of me...:rolleyes:
Got most of the inside done today. Might go tree shopping sometime tomorrow.
Just downloaded some pics from yesterdays show. If I dont post them tonight, I'll do it sometime tomorrow too...:cool:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Topless In Tex
12-08-2002, 11:31 PM
This was the SCARIEST part of the whole thing I think! Caitlin was holding the ladder, somehow I dont think shed have made that big a difference! :eek:
;)

msmap
12-09-2002, 11:51 AM
Christine, you should make up a few to sell at the show in the park down there. I would love one with, but of course, a white ssssnk!!!