PDA

View Full Version : Hooters This Sunday 12- 15-02

94 White Snake
12-10-2002, 10:15 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Did the club ever get a banner?
Hooters would be a great place to display and promote the club as the people drove by on I-45.
Can you think of any other club we can invite or challenge for the toy drive?
If you have never delivered to the kids in your area from one of these Toy Drives you will never know the feeling of giving as I do in my heart. I was fortunate to have been given the honors to delivery toys for the last couple years. All I can say is bring something to wipe the tears of joy away. You will never forget the gift of giving!!!!!!!
So please anyone you can think of who could help the kids this Sunday have them come to the show and of course all of us here on the board.
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
White Snake (Steve)

Topless In Tex
12-10-2002, 11:25 PM
I know ya'll are doing the Kemah run and shopping and stuff that day.....
The trophies are at 4. So, if any of ya'll wanna come down and show with us...we would love to have you join us...Wed also have better luck saving spots here if anyone can give a DEFINITE, let us know how many...then whoever wants to continue on to the cruise/dinner and meet up in Kemah, can cruise out after the show....its VERY CLOSE! :thumbsup:
So, kick it around...and see what you think.....It would be nice to have a display from SCMC there....:cool:And if any of ya'll have any questions....please call me or Steve....
this is a big thing for us for our Blue Santa Program....it is really special....like Steve said, I could NOT have said it better myself!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
Thanks Guys! :cool:
:banana:TNT:banana:

crazy horse gt
12-11-2002, 01:29 AM
sorry lee & i cant make it to tx , but we will one day, no one here does any car show's , etc, it sux, i wave at mustang owner's, they look at me like i'm crazy , go figure, good luck everyone. :thumbsup: :D :D :D :D :D

cobltng
12-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Hey CC Barb and I would love to be there but we need to attend the MCOH X-mas party. We have not been to a meeting since August. And you know there will be a Mustang Club of America Grand National show here over Memorial Day weekend 2003.Fri,Sat,Sun. And I will be a street Judge at that show plus show our vert. So we really do need to be there Sunday to catch up on all the going's on with this biggy of a show. We will be thinking about you guy's
J&B(sound's like something to drink)

Firme
12-11-2002, 08:14 PM
the club is meeting @ 1:45 @ Beltway 8 and I-45 and cruising on down to Kemah.... I'm trying to figure out how this would work for us to go to hooter, or if we can :doubt:

Topless In Tex
12-12-2002, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by cobltng
Hey CC Barb and I would love to be there but we need to attend the MCOH X-mas party.

I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
Do both of you have to go to the meeting???? Why dont one of ya'll go to the meeting, and the other bring the Verte down here to the show???? ;) I'd REALLY, REALLY like to see ya'lls car down here!!!!!!!
Just a thought that crossed my mind~~~ YA'll kick it around and see what you think...
That way, you'll get all the info from the meeting AND be able to show w/ us too!!!!!!! :D Lemme know what you think!!!
Cya soon! :D
:banana:TNT:banana:

I just got done putting the lights on the tree...took me 3 hours!!!!!!:eek: I need my bed now.......:zz:

cobltng
12-12-2002, 09:15 AM
Both Of us should attend the meeting and X-mas party I think. However let me put my devious mind to work and see if I can clone one or the other of us.

cobltng
12-12-2002, 09:19 AM
Both SCMC and MCOH have really nice Banners. What a hell of a deal if BOTH could/would show up in force.