PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY! Got the title in!

93Hatch
12-12-2002, 07:17 AM
I have been waiting and waiting for the title to come in for my 4banger stang. Well I just got it at work at around midnight. :)

woohoo! Hopefully the car will be ready to run the road here in less than a week. :D

Then maybe I can meet up with you sometime...of course...it is far from a race car...but you know how it is..I'll just cruise. :D

msmap
12-12-2002, 04:44 PM
Cool :cool: Why not cruise to Kemah with us this Sunday?

Levi
12-12-2002, 05:15 PM
You have to walk before you can run, cruise before you can race.:cool:

93Hatch
12-12-2002, 06:31 PM
You know...that doesn't sound like a bad idea. :) Lemmie check with the g/f. If she doesn't mind...we'll both go. :D

Andy M
12-12-2002, 08:36 PM
Hey Mark,

Don't sweat it man... my very first car was a 1969 Camaro with a straight six! Not exactly what you would call "fast", but it sure looked cool and it was all mine! Including the monster-sized monthly insurance premiums?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

93Hatch
12-12-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Andy M
Hey Mark,

Don't sweat it man... my very first car was a 1969 Camaro with a straight six! Not exactly what you would call "fast", but it sure looked cool and it was all mine! Including the monster-sized monthly insurance premiums?!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lucky me, this one is paid off already. Come to find out, when I took the title in, his wife needed to sign the back of the title to release the car. She didn't. So I have to try to track him down here at work...and see if he will drive home really quick (lives only about 7 min away) and have her sign it. If he can do that, I'll go sunday. If not..I'll miss it. I don't wanna be the only honda in a sea of mustangs. Just won't be as much fun. But that is ok..maybe I can prep it for show in a while. :thumbsup: