PDA

View Full Version : Rear Seat Delete Kit


stylin99
12-12-2002, 01:08 PM
Rear Seat Delete Kit
Brand new, never purchased.
We manufacture and sell these thru our website: YellowMustangRegistry.com

-Drops 37 lbs from your 94-03 Coupe, 12 lbs from the Convertible.
-Carpet in 3 colors: Tan, Black, or Dark Charcoal.
-Hinged bottom lid for access to hidden storage area.
-Easy install with minimal tools. No drilling.
-Top of the line quality carpet and materials used, best on the market.
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/seatdelete/T_P7200021.jpg

Price $139. FREE SHIPPING thru Christmas!
Go to this link to view more info or place an order online:
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/Merchandise.htm

winddysvt
01-08-2003, 01:18 PM
Steve:

Do SCMC members get a discount?


Hey, can't hurt to ask ... :thumbsup:

stylin99
01-08-2003, 01:49 PM
Hmmm....that's a good thing to discuss with Tony. I'll get back to you! ;)

winddysvt
01-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Hmmm....that's a good thing to discuss with Tony. I'll get back to you! ;)

------------

ok -

cool, let me know.

We were going to make our own -
but buying them already made would be nice too, if it isn't too much more $$

Bonny

Cobra-R
01-08-2003, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Rear Seat Delete Kit
Brand new, never purchased.
We manufacture and sell these thru our website: YellowMustangRegistry.com

-Drops 37 lbs from your 94-03 Coupe, 12 lbs from the Convertible.
-Carpet in 3 colors: Tan, Black, or Dark Charcoal.
-Hinged bottom lid for access to hidden storage area.
-Easy install with minimal tools. No drilling.
-Top of the line quality carpet and materials used, best on the market.
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/seatdelete/T_P7200021.jpg

Price $139. FREE SHIPPING thru Christmas!
Go to this link to view more info or place an order online:
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/Merchandise.htm

I never saw this, let us know what you can work out. I am interested. :thumbsup:

winddysvt
01-08-2003, 06:20 PM
see,
I'm not so bad to have around ......

Hey - maybe we could start a group purchase?

Hey Brian -

Tim is still planning on calling you - sometime this month...

Cobra-R
01-08-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by winddysvt
see,
I'm not so bad to have around ......

Hey - maybe we could start a group purchase?

Hey Brian -

Tim is still planning on calling you - sometime this month...

Sounds great, Bonny.

ps. have Tim check out the Cobra R forum, we have been discussing the coolers in there. I have more pictures besides what I posted in there, let me know if he wants to see them.

Brian:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
01-09-2003, 11:57 AM
I'd be interested in this if we got the group purchase. Let me know!!!! :thumbsup:

winddysvt
01-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Sounds great, Bonny.

ps. have Tim check out the Cobra R forum, we have been discussing the coolers in there. I have more pictures besides what I posted in there, let me know if he wants to see them.

Brian:thumbsup:

--------------


Tim checked out the pictures and the info that you had -- he likes your idea, he had a few others ideas as well...

hey, maybe you guys could invent it and sell it and get it patented, :rolleyes: ;)

stylin99
01-09-2003, 02:42 PM
Okay the deal is set! I'm offering all current SCMC Members a $22 savings on the rear seat delete kits. ($10 off and $12 off shipping) Tony will be posting this in the next update email.

$129 for either coupe or convertible RSD kit. FREE SHIPPING in the 48 states.

Since this is a reduced rate, you can't use the order form on our website. You have a few different options for payment:

Check or Money order for $129 payable to Shrader Performance, 136 Lantana Drive, Mount Holly, NC 28120 (Include color of carpet choice, and coupe vs. convertible). NC residents, add 7% sales tax.

Or by Paypal.com online payments. Send paypal to webmaster@yellowmustangregistry.com

Hope this helps you guys out. You are currently the only organization receiving this benefit. ;)

winddysvt
01-09-2003, 03:38 PM
Thank you so much Steve!

We will display them proudly --

and we very much appreciate this...

I will order ours tonight after work !!

cool...
one less thing to have to do....


:thumbsup: :bounce: :thumbsup:

Cobra-R
01-09-2003, 03:53 PM
Check went in the mail today, thanks. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Brian

97CasperCobra
01-09-2003, 04:25 PM
Steve, how long is this deal for??? A friend just ordered the kit(fellow SCMC member) and I LOVE it!!! I just paid my tuition so money's tight, just want to know how long I have to get funds together so I can do this. Thanks for giving us a discount!!! :thumbsup:

stylin99
01-09-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Steve, how long is this deal for??? A friend just ordered the kit(fellow SCMC member) and I LOVE it!!! I just paid my tuition so money's tight, just want to know how long I have to get funds together so I can do this. Thanks for giving us a discount!!! :thumbsup:

Expires 3/31/03.

Glad to see your friend liked it! What's your friend's name?

CobraR (brian) - Thanks! I'll let you know when it arrives.

97CasperCobra
01-09-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Expires 3/31/03.

Glad to see your friend liked it! What's your friend's name?


Good to know I have some time to save for it. Thanks man!! :D

Friend's name is Stan Huey, goes by Levi on the SCMC board. Don't think he got the discount, maybe ya'll can do something for him??? Anyways, the product is the best I've seen around, extremely nice, light, and Stan said it was a cinch to put in.

winddysvt
01-13-2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by stylin99
Rear Seat Delete Kit
Brand new, never purchased.
We manufacture and sell these thru our website: YellowMustangRegistry.com

-Drops 37 lbs from your 94-03 Coupe, 12 lbs from the Convertible.
-Carpet in 3 colors: Tan, Black, or Dark Charcoal.
-Hinged bottom lid for access to hidden storage area.
-Easy install with minimal tools. No drilling.
-Top of the line quality carpet and materials used, best on the market.
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/seatdelete/T_P7200021.jpg

Price $139. FREE SHIPPING thru Christmas!
Go to this link to view more info or place an order online:
http://www.yellowmustangregistry.com/Merchandise.htm


==============


hey,
do I get a discount for starting the discount?

:D

just kidding...

thanks again !! can't wait !!

bow tie klr
01-22-2003, 12:55 PM
When you say members.. is it to forum members or SCMC members or both??? Just wondering because I have been thinking of making one. But I like your kit with the hinged bottom.

Thanks!!!

Danny

Cobra-R
01-22-2003, 01:05 PM
Got mine yesterday, looks very good. High quality and the carpet is a beautiful match. Thanks for the great service!!!

Brian

Cobra-R
01-22-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by bow tie klr
When you say members.. is it to forum members or SCMC members or both??? Just wondering because I have been thinking of making one. But I like your kit with the hinged bottom.

Thanks!!!

Danny

Don't know the answer to your question, but join the club either way. For $15/yr, what better investment into the Cobra community can you give and recieve greater benefits?
Plus you get great discounts from major companies like Steeda and Kenny Brown.

Brian

stylin99
01-22-2003, 01:24 PM
Thanks for the reply Brian. Glad to hear you liked the kit. :nice: Which car did you decide to put it in ?


bow tie kllr - The SCMC discount is for members of SCMC only. But if you're getting a rear seat delete kit, then the membership to the club is already paid for itself. Like Brian said, join the club anyway simply because of all the discounts and the special events that take place. ;)

Cobra-R
01-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Thanks for the reply Brian. Glad to hear you liked the kit. :nice: Which car did you decide to put it in ?




Steve,
It will go in the 01 ( #41 killer) ;):thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97whitevert
01-22-2003, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Thanks for the reply Brian. Glad to hear you liked the kit. :nice: Which car did you decide to put it in ?


bow tie kllr - The SCMC discount is for members of SCMC only. But if you're getting a rear seat delete kit, then the membership to the club is already paid for itself. Like Brian said, join the club anyway simply because of all the discounts and the special events that take place. ;) and the wonderful people!!!!!!:thumbsup:

winddysvt
01-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by bow tie klr
When you say members.. is it to forum members or SCMC members or both??? Just wondering because I have been thinking of making one. But I like your kit with the hinged bottom.

Thanks!!!

Danny

===============


I'm pretty sure this is for SCMC members -

but like Brian said - it only costs $15.00 to join ...

I've already saved hundreds on our modifications thru the years !!


:thumbsup: :bounce:

the membership more than pays for itself..

and, were kind of fun to be with.. right Brian?:cool:

winddysvt
01-22-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Got mine yesterday, looks very good. High quality and the carpet is a beautiful match. Thanks for the great service!!!

Brian

===================


we got ours yesterday --

didn't open it yet, it's still down at the shop, but hopefully Tim will be bringing it home sometime this week.:thumbsup:

Spiffy668
01-27-2003, 10:49 AM
How much space does the hidden storage give you? Like there is that much room in the backseat of a convertible anyway, who needs a seat? but I have a craftsman tool set I keep with me and jumper cables and I'd like to keep all that from sliding around in the trunk. :thumbsup:

stylin99
01-27-2003, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Spiffy668
How much space does the hidden storage give you? Like there is that much room in the backseat of a convertible anyway, who needs a seat? but I have a craftsman tool set I keep with me and jumper cables and I'd like to keep all that from sliding around in the trunk. :thumbsup:

Once the seats are removed, it is quite a bit of substantial space in that cubby hole. We tested different items and were able to fit a floor jack, tool cases, jumper cables, a small cooler, briefcase, maglite, and lots of other stuff. Granted, not all at the same time, but you can pack a good bit of stuff in there. Convertibles have a tad less room because of the speakers on either side, but still a great amount of hidden storage space.

winddysvt
01-27-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by stylin99
Once the seats are removed, it is quite a bit of substantial space in that cubby hole. We tested different items and were able to fit a floor jack, tool cases, jumper cables, a small cooler, briefcase, maglite, and lots of other stuff. Granted, not all at the same time, but you can pack a good bit of stuff in there. Convertibles have a tad less room because of the speakers on either side, but still a great amount of hidden storage space.


==================



has anyone thought about relocating the battery to this location?

Levi
01-29-2003, 02:51 PM
I am a SCMC member and I have allready installed the rear set delete kit, it went in real easy, looks great and it is a vary good product.

Stan

winddysvt
01-29-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Levi
I am a SCMC member and I have allready installed the rear set delete kit, it went in real easy, looks great and it is a vary good product.

Stan

========================



cool -

thats great to know!

We have ours - just don't have the car back from KB yet --

I can't wait !!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

winddysvt
01-29-2003, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Levi
I am a SCMC member and I have allready installed the rear set delete kit, it went in real easy, looks great and it is a vary good product.

Stan

=============




by the way ---



Gorgeous car !

absolutely gorgeous! :thumbsup: :bounce: