PDA

View Full Version : SCC Arrives At Hooters

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 01:42 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

What a site to see so many snakes coming at you at one time!
All heads were turned when they heard the sounds of the SCC making their way into Hooters.
Just want to thank everyone for stopping by at Hooters and droping off a gift for the Blue Santa Program.
I think the last count for cars at the show was 69,however many people like you guys just stopped by to deliver a gift.
I will post the pictures that I took later on. I will ask CC to post some that she has.
If nothing else you guys did get to see a real AC Cobra! (love that color).
I want to tell you guys I'm proud to be a member of your group.
White Snake (Steve)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Levi
12-16-2002, 01:57 PM
Steve,

Thank you and your welcome.:D

Firme
12-16-2002, 02:14 PM
yeah... thanks for inviting us Steve, and it sucked that you guys ran over on awards and didn't make it to kemah...

:(

97CasperCobra
12-16-2002, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by 94 White Snake
I want to tell you guys I'm proud to be a member of your group.

We just need to get ya a member of our club Steve ;)

It was fun to stop by and see all the cars. I'll have my pics up tonight and will post the link here, sure was a beautiful day for a car show and cruising. :D

msmap
12-16-2002, 04:23 PM
Thank you, Steve, for the great compliment. We missed you and Christine at dinner. It was good :-)

97CasperCobra
12-16-2002, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by 94 White Snake
All heads were turned when they heard the sounds of the SCC making their way into Hooters.

Hope my car didn't sound too obnoxious :rolleyes: for you at the show.

Topless In Tex
12-16-2002, 06:04 PM
Ya, I agree ...Ya'll looked AWESOME cruising in....I"m glad I spotted ya when ya'll first came down the feeder!!! :thumbsup:
Only bad thing about it...WE were in the parking lot, instead of the lineup w/ ya'll!!!! :(
The turnout was Incredible, and we had the truck OVERFLOWING W/ TOYS!!!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOO COOL!!!! :) I cant tell ya'll how much me and Steve appreciate ya'lls support and your going out of your way on your Cruise day to stop by and visit us, and drop off gifts.....
Just goes to show ya what kind of people SSC is(are?) !!! I myself am proud to be a member of ya'lls group.....Just too bad I cant join the club...:( (unless someone wants to buy me a COBRA!!! :tongue: ) hehehe....
Thanks again ya'll...and I"m sorry we missed dinner. We did not get out of there till almost 5pm..and we were all exausted!!!! I'd like to see ya'll do that again, maybe we can catch ya then! :thumbsup:
You guys ROCK!!! :burnout:
:banana:TNT:banana:

I'm getting pics from someone else, emailed then a disk sent to me...when I get some good ones, I'll post them! :)

Topless In Tex
12-16-2002, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra

Mike.....you ARE kidding right???:doubt: You have to remember who your talking to!!! :)
Actually we were talking about how cool it looked and everyone sounded, and how it made the hair on our arms stand up cuz it was so cool!!!!!;)

97CasperCobra
12-16-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
Mike.....you ARE kidding right???:doubt: You have to remember who your talking to!!!

"Some" people ;) think it sounds "obnoxious" but hey...that's the price for being different and not sounding like every other mustang with Flows. :D

Re-sizing and uploading my pics now. :thumbsup:

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 09:53 PM
Sunday at Hooters

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 10:00 PM
The toys were flowing out of the truck by the end of the day.

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 10:09 PM
You can see the Mustangs behind the other models.

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 10:18 PM
Some came with flames.

94 White Snake
12-16-2002, 10:29 PM
Bike Fuel Tank

97CasperCobra
12-16-2002, 10:38 PM
Nice pics Steve, unfortunately Mustangmods is down right now so I can't upload my pics. :(

Topless In Tex
12-16-2002, 10:46 PM
GREAT PICS STEVE!!!!!! You did a bang-up job on them as well as getting the whole thing together w/ the other Clubs.....AND judged on top of that!!! Looking at the back of that truck should tell you so!!!! :)

Thanks for all you did!!! ;) YOU should feel really, really great right now!!!!!! I know I do for you! :D

I'll post some pics when Bob gets them to me....:cool:

Firme
12-17-2002, 12:27 AM
Nice pics Steve, unfortunately Mustangmods is down right now so I can't upload my pics. :(

hey Mike, if you email to me like you were supposed to, I will put them online for ya...

97CasperCobra
12-17-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Firme
hey Mike, if you email to me like you were supposed to, I will put them online for ya...

Well, I didn't want to wait 4 months to get the pics up. ;) :p J/K man, e-mail sent. :thumbsup:

msmap
12-17-2002, 10:28 AM
Golly gee, Mike, I am kidding. Was trying to get the waiter to add the 30% tip to your bill for being obnoxious!!!!! He was so gullible about your id, remember?

Levi
12-17-2002, 10:41 AM

Hot Rods are suppose tobe obnoxious.:D

94 White Snake
12-18-2002, 05:15 PM
Happy Hooters CC & TK

Levi
12-18-2002, 05:22 PM
:yup: Hotties :drool:

Topless In Tex
12-18-2002, 11:38 PM
Great pic Steve...good shot of TK! Shes a cutie...(and single too, guys!!!!..hehe) ;) Damn, I hate being so friggin short!!!!!!!!!!!! :(