PDA

View Full Version : My Daughters Xmas Choir Concert/Kemah Boardwalk,Friday 7pm

Topless In Tex
12-20-2002, 12:10 AM
HEY YA'LL!!!! :D
Tomorrow night, (Friday) at 7pm, little cc is doing a choir concert for the 4th/5th Grade choir at the Kemah Boardwalk. Where we have our shows....

Its only about 30 minutes long, (depending on the kids) AND SHE was picked to sing the closing song as a solo!!!!! :thumbsup: This is her first year ever to be in it. I will be taking her out there and prolly do dinner at either Tequilla Willeys' or somewhere there on the Boardwalk, still undecided...

I know its a long way for ya'll...but if any of ya'll find yourselves bored and want to Cruise somewhere, Come down to Kemah...
Love to have you come out.....:angel:

:banana:TNT:banana:

cobrapace94
12-20-2002, 11:08 AM
Congrats on Lil CC getting to do a solo. You must be proud and excited for her. :bounce: :thumbsup: :banana:
Wish her good luck and break a leg from us. :)
Too many things going on & working Sat, cannot make it. :(

msmap
12-20-2002, 03:48 PM
Cool experience for little CC. I wish we lived closer, that would be fun to watch. Hope she does good and makes ya proud. Have a fun time and eat there for us!!!

Topless In Tex
12-20-2002, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by msmap
I wish we lived closer, that would be fun to watch.

hehehe.....so, move!!!! ;) Theres tons of new houses for sale around here! :rotf:

Thanks guys...gonna go pick her up from school now. Wanna do a little shopping then come home and get ready. I wish ya'll lived closer too! :(

Have a good weekend! :)

Topless In Tex
12-21-2002, 10:50 AM
Man, I cant tell ya'll how I felt watching her up on that stage....when it was time for her to come on, the girl said, "Heres our Christmas Gift to ya'll" and cc came out....SHE WAS SOOOO CUTE!!!!! :angel: Her voice is sooooo good....:)
I had a hard time seeing her cuz my eyes kept getting all teary. :) I was SOOOO PROUD OF HER! :thumbsup:

WhiteSnake met us out there, after cc rode a ride w/ a friend from school, then we ate dinner at Cadillac Bar (slow and overpriced!) :rolleyes: ....she had a great time....people would come up to her and tell her how good she was and she would just smile and humbly say 'thank you'. What a great evening....

It was really special...shes a special kid...I've truly been blessed!!! :grinangel Wish ya'll couldve seen it...the whole show was just real cute!

msmap
12-21-2002, 12:16 PM
Glad she did well and made you proud, Christine!! You got all teary eyed, kids are great at doing that to us moms, huh? Have a good weekend, not supposed to see any rain.