PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas Everyone

pois n s
12-24-2002, 12:00 AM
Sorry we did not come to see yall at starbucks, weather was to bad.
:(

We just wanted to say Merry Christmas and we hope every one has a wonderful holiday. We hope every one gets everything you ask for. See everyone soon.:thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
12-24-2002, 12:12 AM
Thanks Charles and Erica.

I, myself, would like to tell everyone what a pleasure it has been getting to know all of you. I can't tell you how much it means to me that we can all get together and do our thing and ENJOY it too!!!! I'm very much looking forward to 2003 as we have so much planned. Everyone have a safe and happy holidays. Don't be driving the car when you drink too much eggnog. Take care everyone, see ya soon. :thumbsup:

Topless In Tex
12-24-2002, 02:38 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YA'LL!!!!!
Ive really enjoyed meeting everyone the last 6 months or so...ya'll are a great group of people. I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Holiday!!!! :)
I just got done wrapping more stuff, and little cc is laying on the couch w/ the dogs in her lap! Still got a few things to do tomorrow...but I dont go back to work till NEXT TUESDAY!!!!! :eek:
Hope everyone came out of the storm unscathed tonight...it was pretty brutal for a short period of time. I did take in my Christmas Yard Art, and just had a patio chair blow across my back yard...but its all calm now...but, MAN, it got COOOOLD!!

My best wishes to all of you at this Holiday Season, and I hope its all ya'll hope for and more!!! I love this time of year...when we count our Blessings and spend time with those who are most important in our lives.....

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS.....AND PLEASE BE SAFE EVERYONE!!!! :)

:banana:TNT:banana:

sbc.cobra
12-24-2002, 10:33 AM
hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Firme
12-24-2002, 10:38 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to My Cobra family... enjoy the hollidays and lets be safe out there (watch for others who are idiots on the road)

msmap
12-24-2002, 12:01 PM
Merry Christmas to All. It has been a wonderful year and I have met so many new, good friends. May you all have a wonderful holiday season and stay safe.

Big Daddy
12-24-2002, 12:33 PM
Although we haven't met in person I would like to pass along my wishes for all the folks in the Texas area to have a

Very MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

sorry about that being so big but someone said everythings bigger in Texas! :D ;)

cobrabitn
12-24-2002, 04:29 PM
Happy Holidays to all! :)

Topless In Tex
12-25-2002, 12:42 AM
LOL!!! YA IT IS....EVERYTHINGS BIGGER IN TEXAS!!! ...cool! :thumbsup: Do you live anywhere close to Wilmington, NC? Thats where my dad lives....

Had a great evening...went by my moms for a bit...then just now got home from WhiteSnakes house with Caitlin. One of my favorite things is to see the look on someones face, when I know I've got them something good for Christmas!!! :)
About to expierience that a bunch now...me and lil' cc are gonna open presents, (well, she is) :rolleyes:. Then, eventually I have to get her in bed so SANTA CAN COME!!!!!!! :)
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! I think the thing I love the most is the feeling I get from giving to others....Its awesome!!! :) I wish I could feel this way all the time, just not the expense!!! :eek: :)
Ya'll have a good one, and everyone update us if Santa Brought you any cool car parts!!!!!!!!! I wish Santa would pay for the $1000 worth of repairs that HAVE to be done to my car now!! :(
oh well.....:)
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! :angel:
:banana:TNT:banana:

Originally posted by Big Daddy
Although we haven't met in person I would like to pass along my wishes for all the folks in the Texas area to have a

Very MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!

sorry about that being so big but someone said everythings bigger in Texas! :D ;)

slowpoke
12-25-2002, 01:23 AM
Merry Christmas to all and lets all not loose focus on what Christmas is really all about. Birthday of our savior. I know we all enjoy going fast! but sometimes we need to just stop and think about how fortunate we are to live in such a great land and the freedoms we do have. Did not intend to preach but sometimes I get carried away.

God Bless Everyone and for goodness sake have a SAFE New Years! Looking forward also to a great 2003!

Mike "Slowpoke" Cronk

crazy horse gt
12-25-2002, 01:47 AM
merry christmas to ya'll from tn, hope you all have a great one & a safe one. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D :D :)

Z06 Chic
12-25-2002, 01:20 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. If you drive your sweet SVT's be careful out on the road, there are many fools driving out there.

Take care all...

Nina :D

94 White Snake
12-25-2002, 01:27 PM
Merry Christmas to all!
White Snake (Steve)

Topless In Tex
12-25-2002, 01:43 PM
I LOVE THAT STEVE!! Thats PERFECT! :D

Here's little CC and our little little Elves! ;) Dont know why the pics turned out fuzzy...:(
Slowpoke...Good Points!!!! Merry Christmas!

Topless In Tex
12-25-2002, 01:47 PM
Christmas Elves.... :grinangel

Andy M
12-25-2002, 06:59 PM
Merry XMAS everyone!!!!