PDA

View Full Version : New Motor and playtoy!!

GeoSnake
01-01-2003, 07:37 PM
Just thought I'd share a pic of the new stuff!! Notice the "Engine Built By True Blue Performance" plaque!!

johnbasf
01-01-2003, 08:52 PM
Don't forget my ride in your new toy!! Congrats and enjoy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

smashedheadcat
01-01-2003, 09:39 PM
Beautiful!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
01-01-2003, 10:15 PM
Looking good GEO!!! What kind of numbers are you putting down with your new motor?? :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

GeoSnake
01-01-2003, 11:02 PM
Haven't been on the dyno for the final tune yet. Randy has it really de-tuned for the break in period. I've got 1050 miles on it now. Randy and I took it out for a ride the other night when I stopped by True Blue to talk to him about the final tune. We were about 3 miles from the shop and blew a piece of tubing off. We limped it back and tightend everything down. He did say it is ready for the final tune though. I plan to have it done within the next week or so....then I'll post the new #s. I still have to drive this thing every day to work and that's a 60-mile round trip!!

cobrabitn
01-01-2003, 11:36 PM
Brad.

Is that a procharger? It looks like one or maybe I can't tell if it is a Vortech or not?

Inquiring minds want to know? :doubt:

Big Daddy
01-01-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by GeoSnake
Haven't been on the dyno for the final tune yet. Randy has it really de-tuned for the break in period. I've got 1050 miles on it now. Randy and I took it out for a ride the other night when I stopped by True Blue to talk to him about the final tune. We were about 3 miles from the shop and blew a piece of tubing off. We limped it back and tightend everything down. He did say it is ready for the final tune though. I plan to have it done within the next week or so....then I'll post the new #s. I still have to drive this thing every day to work and that's a 60-mile round trip!!

Mine's there now for it's final tune! I'm hoping to pick it up this Friday! :D I'll post mine when I get it back! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Gee to many of us are getting our motors done there!! Doesn't give us a competitive advantage! :D ;)

Tony READ HIS SIG!! It's a procharger! ;)

GeoSnake
01-02-2003, 06:01 AM
Big Daddy,
I saw your car in the air the other night...w/ a couple of the guys working on putting something else on!! And, it just goes to show that True Blue is one of the best!! I love the fact that I'm only 20 minutes away!!

Big Daddy
01-02-2003, 07:01 AM
Originally posted by GeoSnake
Big Daddy,
I saw your car in the air the other night...w/ a couple of the guys working on putting something else on!! And, it just goes to show that True Blue is one of the best!! I love the fact that I'm only 20 minutes away!!

Yep I just wish they were only 20 minutes from my house! Towing the car takes me about 4.5 hours to get there! :( I keep trying to get Randy and Dan to move up here! ;) ;) :D

cobrabitn
01-02-2003, 09:16 AM
I'm curious to see how it will do with a procharger on it now?

Thanks for the heads up Big Daddy.... ;)

GeoSnake
01-02-2003, 10:12 AM
I'm very curious myself!!!!
Actually, it keeps me up at night not knowing yet what it will do! Thanks for the nice comments and I really look forward to Spring and the start of a new show season!!