PDA

View Full Version : Dixie's Tonight...pics. :)

Topless In Tex
01-05-2003, 01:55 AM
HEY YA'LL....
Well, we went out to Dixies, Mike and Levi and the others...GREAT TO SEE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Sherri, we split before you got there....we decided to go to Traders Villiage tomorrow for the "Hall Of Flames" show....were not showing, but just gonna go check it out, and us geezers felt the need to go home so we can wake up in the morning! :)
....WHICH.....WHY DONT YA'LL JOIN US UP THERE??????????????:thumbsup: Were leaving about 10a.m.
Let me or Steve know if your interested! ;) Prolly be there about 11ish or so. Or Sherri, or whoever, if you got my cell # call me...this might be closer to ya'll????? Cuz I KNOW its a hell of a drive for us! :surprise: anyways....heres a few pics I took tonight. Not much, but a few. GREAT 2 SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW: I had to get a 'doggie bag'......got the rest of my Mushroom burger for breakfast tomorrow~;)

Let us know if ya'll are interested in going out there!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:banana:TNT:banana:

Topless In Tex
01-05-2003, 02:18 AM
god, this was awesome! You should have HEARD it.....man, I think I might have been a guy, (and a he-man car one) in a previous life...........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:drool:

Topless In Tex
01-05-2003, 02:24 AM
more....:) note: Shelby Gurl in the background! :D

Topless In Tex
01-05-2003, 02:43 AM
nuther....

Topless In Tex
01-05-2003, 02:48 AM
cool

msmap
01-05-2003, 01:41 PM
Yea, Christine, Nina and I were on our way and Stan said you and Steve were pulling out!!! Oh well, next time.

Z06 Chic
01-07-2003, 08:28 PM
Nice pics Christine

94 White Snake
01-07-2003, 11:24 PM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
C.C.
Thanks for posting the pictures and the write up you do a great job.
And I did not see even picture one of your orange car.
Glad you made it out to the diner
White Snake (Steve)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Firme
01-08-2003, 03:09 AM
You know steve, I wouldn't expect anything less from your trophy room.. :D

(bottom of the picture doesn't show up)

Topless In Tex
01-08-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Firme
You know steve, I wouldn't expect anything less from your trophy room.. :D

(bottom of the picture doesn't show up)

Funny....I thought It was MY Trophy room.....LOL! My trophy room looks just like that.....;) (Except I dont have the cool pic in the middle. )

BTW: Its 'Performance Red'........:what: