PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Open track Challenge teams (so far)


kevin
01-06-2003, 12:47 PM
for those interested. and it's not too late for others to join in on the fun.

http://www.opentrackchallenge.com/03teams/03field.htm

Big Daddy
01-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by kevin
for those interested. and it's not too late for others to join in on the fun.

http://www.opentrackchallenge.com/03teams/03field.htm

I don't see you or the R listed on the site. What team are you on?? :thumbsup:

97whitevert
01-06-2003, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
I don't see you or the R listed on the site. What team are you on?? :thumbsup: he's on there, tRust me!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

way to go!!!!! and good luck!!

kevin
01-06-2003, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
I don't see you or the R listed on the site. What team are you on?? :thumbsup:

it's not the r.

last group (uagt)

Big Daddy
01-06-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by kevin
it's not the r.

last group (uagt)

You're running the Cobra!!! Wow and you're going to let someone else drive it!! GOOD LUCK in the series! :thumbsup:

johnbasf
01-06-2003, 04:57 PM
Good luck Kevin!!! Mr. Shugg is on there also!!!

kevin
01-06-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by johnbasf
Good luck Kevin!!! Mr. Shugg is on there also!!!

thanks john,

fortunatly for me the shugg is in a different class so maybe we have a chance;)

kevin
01-06-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
You're running the Cobra!!! Wow and you're going to let someone else drive it!! GOOD LUCK in the series! :thumbsup:


thanks bd,

my co also helped build it:thumbsup:

johnbasf
01-06-2003, 05:05 PM
We want a ton of video and pics from you guys.

97whitevert
01-06-2003, 06:24 PM
good luck to kevin and shuggybutt!!!!:bounce: :bounce: oops not supposessed to call you that here am i ?? sorry...

svt_coupe
01-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
good luck to kevin and shuggybutt!!!!:bounce: :bounce: oops not supposessed to call you that here am i ?? sorry...

LOL!!! No, people can call me whatever they want. Just don't call me late for dinner.... (yuk yuk... that is a horrible joke).

Kevin - YEAH RIGHT!!!! Something tells me the guy who beat Bondurant holds a pretty large ace up his sleeve!!! I'm glad that YOU are in UAGT!!!

We'll get lot's of pics, never fear.

97whitevert
01-07-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
LOL!!! No, people can call me whatever they want. Just don't call me late for dinner.... (yuk yuk... that is a horrible joke).
..... yeah specially if it is at sonny's, right? we've seen how much you can eat!!!!:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: 2 !!!! dinners???!??!!!!!!

cobrabitn
01-07-2003, 12:10 PM
Good luck Kevin and Bryan! I'm proud of you guys and proud to have you as members! Oh, and just forget I ever called you shuggybutt, okay Bryan? :rotf:

svt_coupe
01-07-2003, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Good luck Kevin and Bryan! I'm proud of you guys and proud to have you as members! Oh, and just forget I ever called you shuggybutt, okay Bryan? :rotf:

Tony - LOL!!! No worries. I wasn't upset about the Shuggybutt stuff. That was a classic spoof on words! And thanks for the vote of support!!

Can't wait for the 2003 season to get started...

winddysvt
01-12-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by kevin
for those interested. and it's not too late for others to join in on the fun.

http://www.opentrackchallenge.com/03teams/03field.htm

-----------------

Kevin -

sounds interesting....

can I watch?

:cool:

kevin
01-12-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by winddysvt
-----------------

Kevin -

sounds interesting....

can I watch?

:cool:

sure.

i do have a full crew tho

spittincobra01
01-12-2003, 08:15 PM
wish I was good enough! it looks like alot of fun! hey, best of luck to you both!!

svt_coupe
01-13-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
wish I was good enough! it looks like alot of fun! hey, best of luck to you both!!

Good enough?!? You are good enough! Just get out there and do it!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

spittincobra01
01-13-2003, 06:37 PM
Brian, do you have a sponsor for AI or the OTC?

kevin
01-14-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
wish I was good enough! it looks like alot of fun! hey, best of luck to you both!!

good enough?

aw come on. they let me in they'll let you in.

besides, i'm sure with shugg's vouch for ya you're in like flint.

Cobra-R
01-14-2003, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
Good enough?!? You are good enough! Just get out there and do it!!

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

Hey Bryan,
If Kevin gets to close to you on the track, just spit out the window and watch him go around, and around, and around, and ...........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

svt_coupe
01-14-2003, 08:52 AM
We are working on some sponsors for the OTC. Trying to work out a tire deal.

For AI, I'm sponsored by Maximum Motorsports (they are unbelievably cool to work with and the fact that they have a KILLER product line is pretty cool too ;) - can you tell I'm thankful?!?). I have a couple of others I'm working on but can't really say anything at this point until they're finalized. But, I'm also sponsored by some fool out in Tennesse. If he see's this, I'll let him explain his company logo. :D

Yeah, if they let Kevin and I in, they'll let ANYONE in!!

kevin
01-14-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Hey Bryan,
If Kevin gets to close to you on the track, just spit out the window and watch him go around, and around, and around, and ...........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

as long as yoou don't get it on me:rotf: :rotf:

kevin
01-14-2003, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by spittincobra01
wish I was good enough! it looks like alot of fun! hey, best of luck to you both!!

thanks.

now all ya gotta doo is pack up the buggy and go for a ride:D

sn8kbit
01-14-2003, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
But, I'm also sponsored by some fool out in Tennesse. If he see's this, I'll let him explain his company logo. :D



fool? FOOL? a'ight homey, i see how it is. how's this for incentive now....100 instead of 50. BWAHAHAHA better stay ahead now...way ahead...LMAO

and as soon as i get someone's approval while out at OTC with you knuckleheads, they're going on yer snicker "racecar" snicker

svt_coupe
01-14-2003, 11:20 AM
:D

Classic. And I'm not really sure the upgrade in contingency monies is a good thing for me. :D I can see the contract now...

"...blah blah... contingent on slamming into the back of the #67 AI car sufficient enough to end his season.... blah blah"

kevin
01-14-2003, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
fool? FOOL? a'ight homey, i see how it is. how's this for incentive now....100 instead of 50. BWAHAHAHA better stay ahead now...way ahead...LMAO

and as soon as i get someone's approval while out at OTC with you knuckleheads, they're going on yer snicker "racecar" snicker

to bad shugg's butt is i another run group. i could use the cash:D

svt_coupe
01-14-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by kevin
to bad shugg's butt is i another run group. i could use the cash:D

If we end up in the same run group, and I help you out with this, can we split the cash?

kevin
01-14-2003, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by svt_coupe
If we end up in the same run group, and I help you out with this, can we split the cash?

only if you're the "target":rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

97whitevert
01-14-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by Cobra-R
Hey Bryan,
If Kevin gets to close to you on the track, just spit out the window and watch him go around, and around, and around, and ...........:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: hey hey hey watch it....or i'll pull my moderator tricks out on you!!!!;) ;) :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-14-2003, 02:40 PM
hehe, i'm glad i'll be there to get pics of that! LMAO

Dean95CobraR
01-18-2003, 10:47 AM
Good luck to the both of you - Kevin and Bryan. I know you guys will do great. Maybe one of these days, I will be able to join ya.

Steve - It is great to see that you will be able to make it also. I know you're going to love it and will be a big help in the pits. I would suggest practicing your jacking and kevinstand placement skills. I'm sure you're going to need it. ;) :thumbsup:

kevin
01-18-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Good luck to the both of you - Kevin and Bryan. I know you guys will do great. Maybe one of these days, I will be able to join ya.

Steve - It is great to see that you will be able to make it also. I know you're going to love it and will be a big help in the pits. I would suggest practicing your jacking and kevinstand placement skills. I'm sure you're going to need it. ;) :thumbsup:

thanks dean. why else do you think steve's coming :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-18-2003, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Good luck to the both of you - Kevin and Bryan. I know you guys will do great. Maybe one of these days, I will be able to join ya.

Steve - It is great to see that you will be able to make it also. I know you're going to love it and will be a big help in the pits. I would suggest practicing your jacking and kevinstand placement skills. I'm sure you're going to need it. ;) :thumbsup:

HA!, that's perfect! michelle's been working with me on the "quick drills" for jacking the car up. i wonder if the extra set of stands for "just in case" will make it thru the airport detectors...LOL

kevin
01-18-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
HA!, that's perfect! michelle's been working with me on the "quick drills" for jacking the car up. i wonder if the extra set of stands for "just in case" will make it thru the airport detectors...LOL

ya better practice in close quarters. say like in a moving trailer:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

97whitevert
01-18-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by kevin
thanks dean. why else do you think steve's coming :eek: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: well we know its not because of his superior grilling techniques:eek: :eek: ;) :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by 97whitevert
well we know its not because of his superior grilling techniques:eek: :eek: ;) :rotf: :rotf:

OHHO! i'll remember that next time you're hungry in the hot sun! "bratwurst is available for $6 down at the concession stand....step" will be the only thing you hear from me there chicky....LMAO

sn8kbit
01-18-2003, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by kevin
ya better practice in close quarters. say like in a moving trailer:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

heh, i better leave the 'close quarter' drill alone. no more kids for me! LMAO

spittincobra01
01-18-2003, 11:54 PM
heh, i better leave the 'close quarter' drill alone. no more kids for me! LMAO

ok, we won't touch that one.... pun intended!;) ;)

tgentry
01-19-2003, 01:38 AM
Kevin and Shugg, all I can say is... REPRESENT!!!

I thought about going, not to be comptetitive, but just for the experience. Alas, 'twas not to be in '03.

I hope you guys are running SCMC stickers on your cars ;-)

Big Daddy
01-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Good luck to you guys...I don't think Shugg will need it but Kevin please be careful!!! We would hate to see you going for a 360 degree scenic tour of the track due to oil or antifreeze!! ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-19-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Good luck to you guys...I don't think Shugg will need it but Kevin please be careful!!! We would hate to see you going for a 360 degree scenic tour of the track due to oil or antifreeze!! ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

that ain't a gonna happen if i can help it!

Dean95CobraR
01-19-2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
We would hate to see you going for a 360 degree scenic tour of the track due to oil or deep water !! ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


Ahhhh, a man talking from experience. :D :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-19-2003, 11:59 AM
tsk tsk dean, that's a technique called "goldfishing the apex"....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

sn8kbit
01-19-2003, 12:05 PM
huh, just noticed alan chavis is now registered with the vette. it'll be good seeing him again.:thumbsup:

Big Daddy
01-19-2003, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Ahhhh, a man talking from experience. :D :rotf:

Well I learned from the best....Correct DR.SPIN?? :D ;) :rotf: :rotf:

Big Daddy
01-19-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
tsk tsk dean, that's a technique called "goldfishing the apex"....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As opposed to nuking the apex!! ;) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

kevin
01-19-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Big Daddy
Good luck to you guys...I don't think Shugg will need it but Kevin please be careful!!! We would hate to see you going for a 360 degree scenic tour of the track due to oil or antifreeze!! ;) ;) :D :D :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:


well if the crew memebers are doing their job and the crew chief does his.........................and the driver does his and no other cars are on the track.................................:D

and thanks in advance to lew, steve and our "den mother" for coming out to crew:thumbsup:

kevin
01-19-2003, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
that ain't a gonna happen if i can help it!


yea, what he said



besides, unlike mam. we're thinking we'll have 4 cameras mounted on the car to see wha's going on:D :eek:

kevin
01-19-2003, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
tsk tsk dean, that's a technique called "goldfishing the apex"....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

i thot it was called "goldbricking" at the apex:D

kevin
01-19-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
huh, just noticed alan chavis is now registered with the vette. it'll be good seeing him again.:thumbsup:

he is one of the co-conspirators with brian provost putting this on

svt_coupe
01-21-2003, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by tgentry
Kevin and Shugg, all I can say is... REPRESENT!!!



LOL!! I'll do my best. Jack's car will be *unreal* I'm sure. Can't wait to check it out. We are in the street tire class so overall is not in our sites, but the rest of the street tire guys are... :D

Thanks Mr. Gentry...

97whitevert
01-21-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by sn8kbit
OHHO! i'll remember that next time you're hungry in the hot sun! "bratwurst is available for $6 down at the concession stand....step" will be the only thing you hear from me there chicky....LMAO ok ok i am under duress to say that the ribs were pretty good!!!:D:D butt! we must remember that you didn't light the grill at RA.....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

luv ya mean it!!!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
01-21-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR
Ahhhh, a man talking from experience. :D :rotf: yea you tell him dean!!:thumbsup:

97whitevert
01-21-2003, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by kevin
well if the crew memebers are doing their job and the crew chief does his.........................and the driver does his and no other cars are on the track.................................:D

and thanks in advance to lew, steve and our "den mother" for coming out to crew:thumbsup: i'll be there in spirit, if not in body...cheering you and shuggyb--- on!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bounce: :bounce: