PDA

View Full Version : Picked up a good set of used Victoracers for next season!


Calvin_1976
01-08-2003, 12:20 AM
The work trip to Texas panned out into an even better deal than I hoped. I managed to find a set of used Victoracers for a steal with enough tread to make a serious run on ESP next season for NCAC. I am stoked this might finally put me a leg up on the WS6 I have to chase down. :bounce:

Blown96Snake
01-08-2003, 03:40 PM
That's awesome man! You will see a nice drop in your times. Are you going to CMP with us for sure? I am 99% sure I'm coming, just have to work out a couple of details first. Take it easy.

Dave

Big Daddy
01-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Calvin_1976
The work trip to Texas panned out into an even better deal than I hoped. I managed to find a set of used Victoracers for a steal with enough tread to make a serious run on ESP next season for NCAC. I am stoked this might finally put me a leg up on the WS6 I have to chase down. :bounce:

That's great!!! Hey are you going to run at Bele Cher in Asheville this year?? I know that you'll love running CMP open track is just way to much fun!! :D :D And Blow96 you had better make the trip down from Boone, even if you don't run come join us for the fun off the track!! :D :D ;) ;)

Calvin_1976
01-08-2003, 07:54 PM
Right now I am also 99% sure I will goto CMP and run, but money is tight and I need to fix my daily beater again. If I cant go to run at CMP I want to put an offer out to work pit for anyone that might need help.

I will be in Asheville for the NCAC event but rumor has it Bele Cher isnt going to be used for NCAC. When the schedule is posted I will post it here.

Blown96Snake
01-08-2003, 09:29 PM
Big Daddy- I have been looking forward to meeting you, I've already been introduced to your car while I was snooping around True Blue! Nothing like a white cobra!!!!!(not that all the other colors aren't great, white is just faster :D ) I plan to be there if that 1% wins out. THere are a lot of people in the club that I have yet to meet and it would be a great opportunity for it.

Calvin1976-You can work pit for me anytime as long as we don't have to drill stupid access holes again!!!(stupid reese hitch design) Have you joined the club yet? YOu should, look at all the benefits!!!

Later,
Dave

97whitevert
01-08-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Blown96Snake
Nothing like a white cobra!!!!!(not that all the other colors aren't great, white is just faster :D )
Later,
Dave


gosh -- not only can he drive the he77 out of karts.... he is so SMART too!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

white= pure as the snow and very fast!!

Calvin_1976
01-08-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Blown96Snake

Calvin1976-You can work pit for me anytime as long as we don't have to drill stupid access holes again!!!(stupid reese hitch design) Have you joined the club yet? YOu should, look at all the benefits!!!

Later,
Dave

LOL I will never forget that night....Famous Dave quote "We have plenty of time lets install that hitch tonight for tomorrow." It was fun though and we only broke a couple tools :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:. I plan to join once I get back home I can send in the paper work.

Big Daddy
01-09-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Blown96Snake
Big Daddy- I have been looking forward to meeting you, I've already been introduced to your car while I was snooping around True Blue! Nothing like a white cobra!!!!!(not that all the other colors aren't great, white is just faster :D ) I plan to be there if that 1% wins out. THere are a lot of people in the club that I have yet to meet and it would be a great opportunity for it.

Calvin1976-You can work pit for me anytime as long as we don't have to drill stupid access holes again!!!(stupid reese hitch design) Have you joined the club yet? YOu should, look at all the benefits!!!

Later,
Dave

Well i know you can't be all bad going to ASU (my wife got her BS and MA there)!! So my Snake was at TBP when you were there?? When was this? It should be ready today but I won't get to pick it up for a couple of weeks because I'm working 5 days a week this and next week in New Orleans! :( :( :( ;)