PDA

View Full Version : Need to get an alignment.........

JBejarano
01-10-2003, 01:02 AM
Whats up everybody??? Anybody here know of a good place around town to get an alignment done? I will probably wait until I get the caster/camber plates put in and change from the 00R springs to some H&R springs, but still would like to know for when I get that stuff done. Thanks in advance!!!

Topless In Tex
01-10-2003, 01:37 AM
I took Topless to a place in Deer Park, on Center Street....Cant remember the name right now, but I can find out. Where is SW Houston? (where you at?) they did me good, and they have done WhiteSnakes as well. Maybe he will remember the name off the top of his head. I cant right now. :rolleyes:
If and when I get my new rack and pinion, and tie rod ends I need, I"ll be going back there again.
Maybe between the two of us, we can remember the name of it...we'll let ya know! :thumbsup:

:banana:TNT:banana:

JBejarano
01-10-2003, 11:05 AM
Thank you, thank you!!! Whenever you can get me the name, that would be great! :thumbsup: I actually dont live in SW Houston anymore, I recently moved to Magnolia........and loving every minute of it :D Thanks again!

msmap
01-10-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by JBejarano
I actually dont live in SW Houston anymore, I recently moved to Magnolia........and loving every minute of it :D Thanks again!

Ok, Jose, you now have no excuse (unless you are working) not to come out to Starbucks on Tuesday nights with us :thumbsup:

JBejarano
01-10-2003, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by msmap
Ok, Jose, you now have no excuse (unless you are working) not to come out to Starbucks on Tuesday nights with us :thumbsup:

so its every Tuesday night then? About what time Sherri? Cause if I can, I'll be there! :thumbsup:

Firme
01-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Jose, its around 7:30 to 8:00 that we meet up there, and then we close the place...

:thumbsup:

msmap
01-10-2003, 11:21 PM
Jose, alot of us also go up on Fri or Sat nites if we have nothing better to do!!

JBejarano
01-10-2003, 11:29 PM
sounds good you two, I will definately try to make it there! :thumbsup: :D