PDA

View Full Version : Benefit Car Show @ Bear Creek Park This Sunday!

Topless In Tex
01-14-2003, 02:11 AM
HEY YA'LL!!! We are gonna be out at Bear Creek Park this Sunday the 19th. Car show Benefitting the Houston Food Bank.

Registration:Starts at 8am -11am..(reg: one NON PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM..OR 2 IF YOU ARE NOT A Houston Street Racers Ass. Member!) :)
Juding starts at 11am.
trophies around 3ish.

This is an open show. About 7 classes. We will be there Judging....love to have ya'll come out. If not to show, then just to meet up and say HI! ;) 50/50 and food and drinks...

Classes as we know it now:
best hoopty
best street
best stock
best modded
furthest driven
peoples choice
best of show

Heres the directions:
ACTUAL PAVILLION IS ON BEAR CREEK DRIVE

NUMBER 6

FROM I-10 GO NORTH ON HIGHWAY 6...MAKE A RIGHT ON PATTERSON AND A LEFT AT THE SECOND STREET (BEAR CREEK DRIVE)....

FROM WEST LITTLE YORK AND HIGHWAY 6 AREA...GO SOUTH ON 6 TO CLAY ROAD AND MAKE A LEFT ON CLAY....THEN MAKE A RIGHT AT THE SECOND STREET (BEAR CREEK DRIVE).

THE PARKING LOT TO THE LEFT IS WHERE THE CARS WILL BE SHOWING...I'LL HAVE SIGNS UP FOR THE EVENT.

Even if ya'll dont wanna show, love to have some 'locals' meet up w/ us!!!
HOPE to see some of ya'll come out!!!!!!! :D
I KNOW its supposed to be colder than hell this weekend, but it will be a good excuse for a ROAD TRIP!!! (for some of us!) :rolleyes:
YOU VERTE OWNERS...JUST CRANK UP THE HEATER! ;)
HOPE TO SEE YA'LL COME OUT AND SUPPORT THE HOUSTON FOOD BANK, FOR THE HOUSTON STREET RACERS ASSOCIATION!!!!!
See ya'll on Sunday? :D
:banana:TNT:banana:

97CasperCobra
01-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Wish I could make it, but I'll be up in College Station. :(

cobltng
01-14-2003, 10:19 AM
CC, what it is really called is COLDER than a water well digger's butt on Jan 19th in Missoula Montana. Now that is Damn cold. But the Sun is supposed to be shineing. I will see if I can find two cans of food and at least stop by. Don't know if we will show anything or not.
J&B

94 White Snake
01-14-2003, 06:34 PM
:cool: Sure hope to see some of you guys at the show Sunday.
I know it is gonna be kinda cool but bring a jacket or something.
Once again we show our support and when it is our turn to ask them they can't forget the support from this club!
See you there
White Snake

Andy M
01-14-2003, 07:15 PM
Hey, this is practically in my back yard! I am not sure yet, but I may be able to make it. Depends on how much of a beating I put on the R this Thursday at TWS?? and how dirty it gets?? :rolleyes:

Topless In Tex
01-15-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Andy M
and how dirty it gets?? :rolleyes:

LOL!!! Thats what they make 'car wash' and Water for!!!!! TRUST ME! ;) lol....
I'm gonna TRY to post the flier....if so, here it is.....if not, I'll try it tomorrow, when I get home earlier and have time to jack w/ it. Didn't open it up till late 2nite....:(

BTW: the thought of WASHING the car in 50* weather DOES NOT appeal to me!!!! But....... its a way of life!!! :rolleyes: :)

Topless In Tex
01-15-2003, 01:49 AM
BEEN HAVING PROBS W/ MY PICTURE SOFTWARE...GEE, IMAGINE THAT! :mad:
If I had a damn gun, this Crapaque would be full of BULLETS now!!!!!!!!!!!
:mad: TNT:mad:

Topless In Tex
01-15-2003, 01:57 AM
last try....

cobltng
01-15-2003, 09:58 AM
Barb and I will be there. We will even enter the show. It will be the Lightning with minimal prep.......go easy on us please. We will be there around 10:30ish. Now CC don't shoot the puter. You Don't think Elvis would have shot his puter do you?

Topless In Tex
01-15-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by cobltng
Now CC don't shoot the puter. You Don't think Elvis would have shot his puter do you?

LOL! Wonder if Elvis owned a computer???? Not something I ever really gave much thought too! LOL!:p

John, Glad you and Barb will be coming out!!! HOPEFULLY the SUN will be out...so it wont be quite so COOOOOOLD! :eek: Looking forward to seeing ya'll and everyone else this weekend! :thumbsup:

See You There!