PDA

View Full Version : Yep..the season's started....another car show in the 'Woods!!!

97CasperCobra
01-16-2003, 01:44 AM
http://www.thewoodlandscarclub.com/images/WCC%20Spring%202003%20flyer%20front_full.jpg

We MUST do this show. Darrell and I have done their show in the past, really put on well, and always packed. I'll talk to Gary, one of the "higher-ups" and see if we can pre-register. Gotta love the show season!!! :thumbsup:

MEETING PLACE:

There is a Walgreens on the corner of I-45 North feeder and Research Forest Drive. Exit Research Forest from I-45, and it's on the northbound feeder. Let's meet up at 8:15 SHARP, it'll take 10-15 min to get to the High School depending on how many lights we hit. See you there guys, we can talk more about this this weekend during the cruise.

Topless In Tex
01-16-2003, 06:21 AM
Mike....uggggggggggg.
As you well know after I talked to you online tonight, i was gonna do a few emails then go to bed. MY COMPUTER CRASHED IN THE BIGGEST WAY!!!!! I cannot even believe I am here now. I thought I was Down for the count!!!!

I was NOT gonna go to bed till I could respond to ANYTHING!!!!!
But...I DID get the email to Sam from ML about the trophy .I'll let ya know when he gets back to me!

Dammit. I hate nights like this,to have your computer totally self destruct for 3 hours is NOT a good thing!!!!!!!
:mad:
BUT..i'm able to post this NOW so, I guess I should be happy!:blast: :jason: :flush: :stupid: :smack: :mad: >---HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY COMPUTER AT THIS MOMENT.
:banana:TNT:banana:

:) YES...I would like to do that Woodlands show....Count me in....! :)
to reply to your post....sorry about the hijacking of this thread, I was a little upset w/ my computer. All is well! Maybe we can round up more of our group down here to the the Woodlands show too! We'll start putting the bug in peoples ears....;)

Andy M
01-19-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Topless In Tex
Mike....uggggggggggg.
As you well know after I talked to you online tonight, i was gonna do a few emails then go to bed. MY COMPUTER CRASHED IN THE BIGGEST WAY!!!!! I cannot even believe I am here now. I thought I was Down for the count!!!!

I was NOT gonna go to bed till I could respond to ANYTHING!!!!!
But...I DID get the email to Sam from ML about the trophy .I'll let ya know when he gets back to me!

Dammit. I hate nights like this,to have your computer totally self destruct for 3 hours is NOT a good thing!!!!!!!
:mad:
BUT..i'm able to post this NOW so, I guess I should be happy!:blast: :jason: :flush: :stupid: :smack: :mad: >---HOW I FEEL ABOUT MY COMPUTER AT THIS MOMENT.

:) YES...I would like to do that Woodlands show....Count me in....! :)
to reply to your post....sorry about the hijacking of this thread, I was a little upset w/ my computer. All is well! Maybe we can round up more of our group down here to the the Woodlands show too! We'll start putting the bug in peoples ears....;) Christine,

Come see us if you need service or a whole new machine. PM me for details.

97CasperCobra
03-03-2003, 11:36 AM
TTT for everyone to see. :thumbsup:

cobltng
03-03-2003, 12:24 PM
Mike, Barb & I will likely do this Show.;)

97CasperCobra
03-03-2003, 01:26 PM
This show is right down the street from me, so let's pick a place to meet up. I'll post a meeting spot later on today, let's try to get there around 8:30ish b/c they always have a great turnout at their shows. :thumbsup:

svt tam
03-03-2003, 02:12 PM
i'll come to the show but i won't be in it.:(

cobrapace94
03-03-2003, 07:19 PM
It is a really good show, lots of great cars of all makes & years. Better plan on getting there early, cause it will be crowded.. :)
I'm not sure yet, but I want to attend, as it was a good show.

03 cobra toy
03-03-2003, 08:46 PM
I'm in...............:)

msmap
03-03-2003, 10:21 PM
I'll come check it out but not show as I don't think the 2 big holes in SSSSNK's rear trim panels will win me any points. He is very :(

cobltng
03-04-2003, 09:23 AM
What happened Sherri????:(

msmap
03-04-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by cobltng
What happened Sherri????:(

We were installing my light bar and cut everything out and went to put it in and when it was unwrapped, it was damaged, a big scratch, tear right on the top of it :mad: So it is on it's way back for a fix.

97CasperCobra
03-04-2003, 10:25 AM
Meeting place added to first post. :thumbsup:

Firme
03-04-2003, 11:19 AM
I'm more than likely in...

97CasperCobra
03-10-2003, 02:14 PM
TTT, also thinking of having a BBQ at my parent's house after the car show if anyone's interested. Please let me know. Maybe we can get all the video put together and watch it there while we eat. Anyone interested?? So far I've got a list of coming as:

-Mike
-Christine
-John & Barb
-Tam
-Darrell
-David Mizler
-Sherri
-Edmond
-Steve
-Jason
-Stan

Topless In Tex
03-10-2003, 03:05 PM
Steve is in for the show too....We've been talking about it...Hopefully if the weather holds up...I heard its supposed to get crappy this weekend?? Unless its changed. I could be wrong! :)

cobrapace94
03-10-2003, 03:27 PM
Count me "IN".. I'll be there. Claybared and put 2 coats of Zaino on the SSSNKE, with more to come.
This is if Christine didn't hex us on the weather... JK. I heard the same thing.

97CasperCobra
03-10-2003, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by cobrapace94
Count me "IN".. I'll be there. Claybared and put 2 coats of Zaino on the SSSNKE, with more to come.

Good to hear, I just may have Amanda drive me around all this week so I can clean my car up again. ;) :D

03 cobra toy
03-14-2003, 12:22 PM
:bounce: Same time same place?????