PDA

View Full Version : #155 is feature car of the month on Westside Mustangs!

Andy M
01-19-2003, 09:59 PM
Folks,

check this out!

http://www.westsidemustangs.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=35

slowpoke
01-19-2003, 10:25 PM
Andy,
Nice write up and great snapshots. Great to see someone actually living the dream some of us can only read about. Looking forward to meeting you and getting a chance to see #155.

Mike C

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Big Daddy
01-19-2003, 11:56 PM
Congrats there Andy the car is looking good!! :D :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cobra-R
01-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Great job, Andy. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
01-20-2003, 02:54 PM
Very Nice Andy. Congrats man. Hard to believe you track that car and keep it so damn clean. Good job. :thumbsup:

cobrapace94
01-20-2003, 07:26 PM
Looks goooddd... Andy.
Good to have dreams come true. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :banana:

Z06 Chic
01-20-2003, 08:02 PM
Congrats Andy! That's a nice looking car

Levi
01-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Some would say your crazy for doing mod's to this car. But I think you would have tobe an awesome person to have turned this vehical into such an amazing and awesome race car. From now on we will just have to call you, Awesome Andy. :thumbsup:

Andy M
01-20-2003, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by 97CasperCobra
Very Nice Andy. Congrats man. Hard to believe you track that car and keep it so damn clean. Good job. :thumbsup: Thanks everyone! Yep, Mike... I am pretty anal about upkeep and maintenance. Although I have mellowed out a bit since I first began doing open track (just ask Joe J about my first couple of events - I was taping the front of the car, and running a nose bra!!), I still want the car to remain looking as nice as possible. I take pride in ownership of this wonderful machine and want it to continue looking good, despite the track duty.

I think I have proven that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Topless In Tex
01-21-2003, 12:08 AM
CONGRATS ANDY!!!! AWESOME WRITEUP, AND COOL PICTURES!!!!! LOOKS GREAT!!!!

You must be on Cloud 99 right now! :thumbsup: Congradulations! :D :) :cool:

:banana:TNT:banana:

poolman
01-21-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Andy M

I think I have proven that the two are not mutually exclusive.

Congratulations! What a ride Andy!

I need some pointers on keeping the car clean at the track....
maybe keep it on the course huh?! Still getting Iowa goo out of mine!

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Texas gang at TWS later this year!

Dennis :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

roadruna
01-21-2003, 02:23 PM
Man, that car looks awesome. :thumbsup: I'm sure it rides just as well.

cobrabitn
01-22-2003, 12:52 PM
Congrats Andy. It's an awesome car! Check out my new ride I bought over the weekend!

Andy M
01-22-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by poolman
Congratulations! What a ride Andy!

I need some pointers on keeping the car clean at the track....
maybe keep it on the course huh?! Still getting Iowa goo out of mine!

Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the Texas gang at TWS later this year!

Dennis :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Dennis,

So, you still have some of that black Iowa mud under your car man??

Basically, I just keep a good wax job on the car and immediately clean off the track debris when you return. I've noticed lately I have a lot of small rock pits on the nose of my car, but the red color does not show it at all unless you are directly close to the paint. I figure at some point in the future if it gets too bad, I will just have the entire front of the car re-sprayed.

See you at TWS in August. Man, its gonna be hot!! :( bring loads of water to drink and make sure your car's cooling system is working top notch!

AV8R
01-22-2003, 02:13 PM
Do they sell any clear plastic stips that go on the front of the vehicle to prevents some of those rock chips?

Andy M
01-22-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Congrats Andy. It's an awesome car! Check out my new ride I bought over the weekend! WOAH!!!

Tony, is that what I think it is?? :D :eek: :thumbsup: What number is it? where'd you get it?? and if we may ask?, how much? details pls???????

AV8R
01-22-2003, 10:14 PM
WOAH!!!

Tony, is that what I think it is?? :D :eek: :thumbsup: What number is it? where'd you get it?? and if we may ask?, how much? details pls???????

I thinks its a lookalike Andy...I could be wrong.

I just figure he would have given us a build number at least.

Levi
01-23-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by AV8R
I thinks its a lookalike Andy...I could be wrong.

If it is a lookalike, I'll take a lookalike that looks like that good.
:cool: :cool: :rotf: :D :thumbsup:

poolman
01-23-2003, 01:14 PM
Dennis,

So, you still have some of that black Iowa mud under your car man??

Basically, I just keep a good wax job on the car and immediately clean off the track debris when you return. I've noticed lately I have a lot of small rock pits on the nose of my car, but the red color does not show it at all unless you are directly close to the paint. I figure at some point in the future if it gets too bad, I will just have the entire front of the car re-sprayed.

See you at TWS in August. Man, its gonna be hot!! :( bring loads of water to drink and make sure your car's cooling system is working top notch!

Still got some of Iowa under there, looks like I am going to have to put it on lift and pressure wash that goo off. :D

Will bring lots of water to TWS! Looking forward to it...:thumbsup:

Dennis

poolman
01-23-2003, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by cobrabitn
Congrats Andy. It's an awesome car! Check out my new ride I bought over the weekend!

You guys know you can't always believe our man Tony!

He Gottcha! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Gingerman 2002

cobrabitn
01-23-2003, 02:26 PM
You got me Dennis but I got you because it was Gingerman 2001. I didn't go last year. That's the car that Ford SVT brought to our event and I got to ride in it. I didn't get a chance to drive it because it was raining and they had to put it up. It was fun to sit in it and dream though.....

Gotcha!:rotf:

RacingSolutions
02-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Man that is one HOT car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: