PDA

View Full Version : SCMC/Texas World Speedways registration forms

97CasperCobra
01-20-2003, 08:01 PM
The SCMC will have an open track event at Texas World Speedway at College Station, Texas on August 23-24, 2003.

Here is the form, let me or Darrell know if you have any questions. Hope to see ALL of you out there whether you're running your car or not. :D

SCMC TWS Entry Form (http://www.svtmustangcobraclub.com/media/pdfs/SCMCTWSEntryForm.pdf)

( you will need adobe acrobat 5.0 or higher to view the form, you can obtain acrobat at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readermain.html )

:thumbsup:

cobrabitn
01-24-2003, 04:13 PM
Great work Mike and Darrell! I knew you guys were top notch! :thumbsup:

97 DRSVNM
01-25-2003, 06:29 PM
Hey I hope to make it to that event..I live in Dallas so that should be close enough to make the drive...Hope I can meet all you guys there.

cobrabitn
01-25-2003, 09:08 PM
Oops, I almost forgot....duh. Great Job Firme! :thumbsup:

97CasperCobra
01-26-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by 97 DRSVNM
Hey I hope to make it to that event..I live in Dallas so that should be close enough to make the drive...Hope I can meet all you guys there.

Awesome, are you a new member to SCMC or just the boards?? Looking forward to meeting ya, take care, keep in touch. Drop me a line if ya want sometime. :thumbsup:

93Hatch
03-17-2003, 07:47 AM
Will you all allow a lame civic driver over there? I should have the '85 going by then..but, you know..just a safety precaution on the civic. hhaha Just in case the '85 is throwing a fit. :) Just lemmie know if it is totally restricted to just the cobra boys..or not. :)

Andy M
03-17-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by 93Hatch
Will you all allow a lame civic driver over there? I should have the '85 going by then..but, you know..just a safety precaution on the civic. hhaha Just in case the '85 is throwing a fit. :) Just lemmie know if it is totally restricted to just the cobra boys..or not. :) Hatch,

Feel free to bring WHATEVER you wish to the event?... "Run what ya brung" This event is hosted by the SCMC and there will likely be many Cobras there for obvious reasons, but we are open to ANY and ALL other cars. Just as long as it can pass tech inspection, it will be allowed on the track.